The PS4 thread

9 to 5

Internet most of the time: Collectible quests are stupid and are only included to pad out game time.
Internet now: Oh come on, he didn't go around and collect things. That's a huge chunk of the game he's missing out on!

He probably didn't get 100% of the trophies either, that's like another ten hours right there!

I can't really watch the videos until I'm in a more WiFi friendly area, so I have to take your word for it. I don't know the length the difficulty or if any cut scenes are skipped. All I remember is the guy that originally started the whole " I got it early" thing and him coming back saying it would easily be ten hours not five. I can only go by that. I would hazard that's for increased difficulty or trophy completion. Some games can add 30 hours easy for 100 %.

I'm not likely to watch them either, I plan only buying it for the wifey.

Well you can't skip cutscenes on the game apparently. I think people said he didn't look for any collectibles, but I'm not sure I'd count that and the usual 100% trophies stuff in a game length. Most people don't play those games through more than once.

I've cancelled my pre order but plan on still picking it up next month. We're getting a new TV and surround sound system next month and the game looks gorgeous enough to warrant being the first thing to play on it. And hey, it still looks like I'll definitely love the shit out of it regardless of how long it is, so if I can get it for even a tenner cheaper than it is now then everyone's a winner.

The Order just screams 'wait for a price drop' to me. No online, short campaign etc no way justifies that price tag.

It's a shame as with Evolve and The Order it looks like 0 for 2 so far on the great gaming year front.

Dying Light says hello.

Tropico 5 comes out soon, The Show 15 is coming, Mortal Kombat, Arkham Knight, Phantom Pain, Type Zero, The Handsome Collection... I think we'll be fine.

I was just reading a list of "10 things the ps4 can't do" and it mentioned not being able to help a friend out if they're stuck, via the Internet. I figured this was one of the new, cool things that you COULD do... :/

You can do that, just not at launch. It will be patched in.

This STILL hasn't happened yet!

I was just reading a list of "10 things the ps4 can't do" and it mentioned not being able to help a friend out if they're stuck, via the Internet. I figured this was one of the new, cool things that you COULD do... :/

You can do that, just not at launch. It will be patched in.

This STILL hasn't happened yet!

Isn't that just shareplay? That's been on the PS4 since I got it.