Paul Walker reportedly dead at 40

Mofoticon

It is with a truly heavy heart that we must confirm that Paul Walker passed away today in a tragic car accident while attending a charity event for his organization Reach Out Worldwide. He was a passenger in a friend's car, in which both lost their lives. We appreciate your patience as we too are stunned and saddened beyond belief by this news. Thank you for keeping his family and friends in your prayers during this very difficult time. We will do our best to keep you apprised on where to send condolences. - ‪#‎TeamPW

-

Truly horrible. Couple of photos up of the car, looks really, yeah. Not nice.. shit.

I loved Fast and Furious, but I also just loved seeing his smile in any film he was in. Was one of my favourite actors, and every report I heard about him, had him being mentioned as a genuinely nice guy.

RIP Paul. Taken way too soon.

No one has seen Varsity Blues?

Yup. And while I've never cared for the FNF franchise, I'll always remember him for Joy Ride and Pleasantville, both of which are really good films.

Always loved The Skulls...