Papers, Please

Benji

You really should, I can see myself accidentally wasting hours on it if I'm not careful.

Also, quick question for anyone playing - is there an actual time limit on the day, or is it just a case of a seeing a certain number of people and the day ends?

It's timed, the more people you handle correctly, the more money you get.

• Like 1

Man Benji, you're like a pro at doing things like 6 months after they've happened. :P

In 6 months and 1 day, Benji is going to armbar you.

• Like 1

Just started playing it as well. Six months late is early compared to my usual understanding of trends.

Every time I let someone through I'm just waiting for a ticket to say I missed something to pop up. And should there be as many terrorist attacks? I seem to be letting lots of terrorists through :(

Man...this game is hard. I SUCK at figuring out which passes are fakes and such.

And for trying to figure out who the cult/secret agent people are.

I denied out of habit one of them just as I noticed he was who I was looking for. I tried to stamp green over top of the denial stamp but it didn't work.

Damnit.

I just got arrested for associating with questionable characters when I tried to report that weird Order group. Fuck Arstotzka

:(

EDIT: Damnit Part 2.

So after loading the save, I didn't report the group, so I figured I'd take their money. I got arrested after the finance department reported me. Double fuck Arstotzka.