South Park: The Stick of Truth

Monkey D. Lars

How awesome is it that when you meet:

Jimmy the Bard that you have to skip the scene to continue?

How awesome is it that when you meet:

Jimmy the Bard that you have to skip the scene to continue?

I'm glad I read this. I am about to do that part and probably would have had no idea what to do

You don't have to skip the scene, although there's no achievement for not doing so. You'll basically just be missing out on an extra 30-50 seconds of Jimmy's stammering.

Is it....

Breaking the anal probe with your butt?

Also, what is your technique for button mashing? Normally when I play, I use my thumb for all the face buttons, but when it comes to something like that I grip the controller in my left hand to stabilize it, and use my index and middle finger to press the button as fast as possible (slow thumb!). Have a hand seizure for two fingers!

With the button mashing technique I said above. I never use my thumbs for it (because it'd be impossible for me).

As for if there is a lot...I'm not sure. I'm not too far past that point, but I haven't experienced anything yet.

Can you pause the game during that part? I paused it during a later mashing part and it seemed to help a lot.

On the abortion parts now that I've finished the game:

It's pretty unnecessary to censor. You already can't see anything that's happening. I don't see why the EU had to ruin that joke for everyone. Maybe I've just been desensitized when it comes to these type of things. Is it the fact that you can see abortion tools? Is it abortion tools that are the problem with the scenes?

I was a bit let down because I thought I was going to see blood and fetuses torn out of women or something that was actually gross, but if the abortion mini-games weren't leaked I would've laughed.

The part where you dodge your dad's balls seems more worthy of censorship to me.

Out of interest, can you censor the language in the game? Not that I'm a prude or anything, but watching a bit of the game and it seems cool but the kids sure are swearing up a storm. I've always found the 'beeps' funnier than the actual swearing, that and I'm more used to watching SP that way, it's only within the last few years that I've been seeing it uncensored.

Though, I get the feeling it'd still be less funny since it seems like it's coming up every other sentence. Moderation and all that...

Can you pause the game during that part? I paused it during a later mashing part and it seemed to help a lot.

On the abortion parts now that I've finished the game:

It's pretty unnecessary to censor. You already can't see anything that's happening. I don't see why the EU had to ruin that joke for everyone. Maybe I've just been desensitized when it comes to these type of things. Is it the fact that you can see abortion tools? Is it abortion tools that are the problem with the scenes?

I was a bit let down because I thought I was going to see blood and fetuses torn out of women or something that was actually gross, but if the abortion mini-games weren't leaked I would've laughed.

The part where you dodge your dad's balls seems more worthy of censorship to me.

You were let down because it wasn't the way you described? That's weird man

• Like 2