South Park: The Stick of Truth

Monkey D. Lars

Watched my gf play the first 40mins or so earlier, and I have no regrets about not buying this at all. The fights look tedious and awkward, and were happening thick and fast. I enjoyed what I heard of the dialogue and what I saw of the story though.

Does it calm down a bit in terms of the fighting? It looked boring.

I only played an hour or so of it just up to bumping into Al Gore, not even found the first two kids for Cartman yet but it's been really pretty fun so far.

It's been a bajillion years since I watched South Park so there's probably loads of jokes I'll miss out on but I'm enjoying it so far.

• Like 1

I love the 8-bit of Blame Canada that plays in Canada. Didn't see the design of the Canada section coming at all, thought it was just gonna look like how it looks when you're at the border and the Canadian side just immediately becomes so plain.

Really enjoyed this game, have played through it twice :lol: Somewhat glad the mash A mini-game with the anal probe seems to have been removed from the UK version, cause I had trouble in the other places you have to mash A. Such as... er, shitting in peoples houses.

Actually, mostly just that. <_<

the anal probe took me 13 tries and switching to casual. eventually I had to set my controller down and repeatedly mash a with my index finger. wasn't till after I beat it and had to deal with other qtes that I realized I could just unplug my controller.... for some reason the keyboard works real well when dilating.

I was not prepared for some of the grossness later on because I had did my best to avoid those particular episodes, but the abortion mini-games themselves aren't over the top as far as content. Though some fetal enthusiasts may find offensive things within the game.

Canadians have the best health care.

The magic girl bit? I loved with all my heart, and I'm hoping youtube has a clip of that I can loop forever.

Good game, though a bit short, and a brief glance at the achievements doesn't reveal anything worth playing it again to catch what I missed... Though I will.. So I can be a Jew.

Overall probably the finest South Park game that will ever exist, if not all encompassing.

I had to go on a quest for the Stick of Truth last night. It was sold out everywhere. It didn't help every time I called the person would say, "Nope, we're sold out. But it's a great game. It's a good buy." <_<

After an hour of calling, I finally found a store that had one left. Pretty excited to finally open it and play!