South Park: The Stick of Truth

Monkey D. Lars

A jew? That's a class? What does it do?

Best I can tell, you get Jewish-themed armor/weapons (start with a yarmulke, etc.) and abilities that buff you if you're damaged.

I've honestly just scratched the surface, but this is just an absolute blast for anyone who is a South Park fan. Little touches like the Facebook posts ("Seriously, Kenny, you don't have to keep posting this.") and the various junk loot ("NOT a health potion.") just had me laughing more than any game I've played in a long, long time. My only complaint thus far is that the timing to block is brutal. Maybe the difficulty settings change that, but right out of the box, it is just stupidly tricky.

Quick capsule review: think Costume Quest in the South Park universe.

• Like 1

I went with the thief...I really like the backstab and mug skill. Managed to beat an optional boss....

When Jimbo gives you the quest to go kill a bunch of animals? I went to Kenny's house and killed the dog. That was a tough fight! Although, when I returned to Jimbo, said he gave me a dog collar or something...but I couldn't find it in my inventory.