South Park: The Stick of Truth

Monkey D. Lars

The way I understand it is on 360 games can be region free, but publishers can choose to lock them down. I think, for whatever reason, EA was a fan of this so no easy access to stuff like Head Coach or NCAA for you, Europe. Whereas PS3 seems to just be region free across the board and publishers can't change that. Though, I do seem to recall hearing one game was region locked.

Quickly looking at a list I Googled, Ubisoft seems to be pretty OK with the whole region free thing, with various Tom Clancy games and Assassin's Creeds listed as being fine across the different regions, though Black Flag is listed as not being compatible with America so maybe they're changing their stance? I dunno, unless you can find someone to verify it first hand, it might be a bit risky to spend like $70 importing the thing, especially if you don't have means of selling it on if it doesn't work.

You have to go back and talk to whoever gave you the summon. It's kind of a goofy system. So you'd have to go back to the Church or wherever Jesus is hanging out and talk to him again.

• Like 1

The only thing I was bummed about really, was that after finishing the main story, I couldn't go back and collect everything that I missed.

On my next play through, I'm going to do all of the side quests prior to the main story quests, so that I can try and collect everything. I mean, I didn't even get my favorite Chinpokomon, Shoe.

The only thing I was bummed about really, was that after finishing the main story, I couldn't go back and collect everything that I missed.

On my next play through, I'm going to do all of the side quests prior to the main story quests, so that I can try and collect everything. I mean, I didn't even get my favorite Chinpokomon, Shoe.

Umm...I just beat the game and I can still wander around and stuff?

Umm...I just beat the game and I can still wander around and stuff?

Some of the Chinpokomon are in places you can't go back to. Shoe is one of them.