The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Newcastle forums are hilarious unreadable with uproar over the Ben Arfa move, whereas on an actual matchday I don't speak to anyone who has any time for him bar the thick kids in Strawberry corner. Hull might get two months of motivation before he gets bored.

They're posting YouTube videos. Did they learn nothing from Nacho Gonzalez?

I don't say this enough, but I love you guys and your (mainly) not stupid football opinions.

Newcastle forums are hilarious unreadable with uproar over the Ben Arfa move, whereas on an actual matchday I don't speak to anyone who has any time for him bar the thick kids in Strawberry corner. Hull might get two months of motivation before he gets bored.

BUT BEN ARFA IS DA BEST PLAYER IN DA TEAM, PARDEW OUT, MIKE ASHLEY NO AMBITION~!!!!111!!!!

Am I the only one really impressed by Hulls transfers this window? Nothing out of this world, but really outperforming all the clubs around them on the table by some distance... Also I love playing Hull in FIFA so it's a win-win :D

Jake Livermore
Robert Snodgrass
Tom Ince
Harry Maguire
Andrew Robertson
Michael Dawson
Mohamed Diame
Gaston Ramirez (loan)
Abel Hernandez

That's some of the best players Hull have had in years! Or ever? Probably ever.
Edited by kaya
  • Like 1