The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

I think I read somewhere that Adidas could only pull out if we were relegated. Should be ok there. :shifty:

But yeah, I doubt the payments are quite as high as 75m a season if we don't get CL.

I'd be interested to see the difference between the Utd wage bill last season to this, even with Falcao.

Di Maria is obviously pocketing a lot, but will Herrera, Blind and Rojo be on anything like Giggs, Evra, Rio and Vidic were? Doubt it. Then there's the other players we've let go, too.

I think I read somewhere that Adidas could only pull out if we were relegated. Should be ok there. :shifty:

But yeah, I doubt the payments are quite as high as 75m a season if we don't get CL.

I'd be interested to see the difference between the Utd wage bill last season to this, even with Falcao.

Di Maria is obviously pocketing a lot, but will Herrera, Blind and Rojo be on anything like Giggs, Evra, Rio and Vidic were? Doubt it. Then there's the other players we've let go, too.

I've read 3 million euros a year for Herrera.

Falcao just hates the CL.

I was thinking about that yesterday.

He won the Europa League at Porto then left before they got into the CL, did the same at Atletico then left Monaco when they got into the CL for Man Utd who aren't in it.

It's like he really doesn't want to play Champions League football.

• Like 1

Daley gets the #17

1966884_821116577921897_7859913944594825

Falcao just hates the CL.

I was thinking about that yesterday.

He won the Europa League at Porto then left before they got into the CL, did the same at Atletico then left Monaco when they got into the CL for Man Utd who aren't in it.

It's like he really doesn't want to play Champions League football.

He's played 8 CL games for Porto.

• Like 1