The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

"And the knock on effect has been incredible, with Javier Hernandez going to Real Madrid and Danny Welbeck going to Arsenal. ***ADD LINKS WHEN CONFIRMED

Sort it out, Linikles. :/

Outstanding transfer window from United considering we're not in Europe.

3 midfielder, 2 defenders and a world class striker replaces Welbeck. Although I think arsenal and the way they play suits Welbs perfectly and he may do very well there, the guy is not a natural finisher though unlike Falcao.

Not only did we get quality in but we also got rid of Nani :). Shame Anderson is still hanging around the place.

Next window we'll likely see Strootman in and perhaps a centre back. If we switch formation though we don't really need one as we have four good ones now. Jones will be the commanding centre back we need, he's already showing glimpses of that.

• Like 1

Outstanding transfer window from United considering we're not in Europe.

3 midfielder, 2 defenders and a world class striker replaces Welbeck. Although I think arsenal and the way they play suits Welbs perfectly and he may do very well there, the guy is not a natural finisher though unlike Falcao.

Not only did we get quality in but we also got rid of Nani :). Shame Anderson is still hanging around the place.

Next window we'll likely see Strootman in and perhaps a centre back. If we switch formation though we don't really need one as we have four good ones now. Jones will be the commanding centre back we need, he's already showing glimpses of that.

Not being in Europe doesn't matter too much when you can throw 60 million at clubs and pay players like 200K a week. :P

• Like 1

Livermore went for me because he's English, obvs.

Get him to post on EWB if the two of you are that close!

Little bit of a detour for the thread, but

Av lend a dildo its on its way to finch farm hahaha sign the dildo he will scoreeeee haha pic.twitter.com/nsIFeZToSw

— Liam gregory (@greggoefc) September 1, 2014

What the fuck is he even saying? o_O

Pretty sure Niko is part of Harry's money laundering schemes.

I was actually going to make a joke earlier about Harry signing Krancjaer, I didn't think they would actually do it.

Me too! When someone said about him signing all his old players. Should have had a bet on.