The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

I'd love for Pochettino to come in and bring Lallana with him, but I'm struggling to think of many other reasons why he'd choose us over Liverpool. Hopefully we get a manager confirmed soon so we can kick on, I'd be equally happy with Poch or De Boer.

If you're Messi why would you leave? You're at one of the biggest clubs in world football who compete for the biggest trophies year in, year out plus you live in one of the best cities in Europe. Manchester or Paris don't have the same quality of life as you find in Barca.

I was a bit Messi last night.

• Admin

West Brom have released Diego Lugano, Liam Ridgewell, Zoltan Gera, Steven Reid and Scott Allan.

Leeds have released Michael Brown, Danny Pugh, El-Hadji Diouf, Adam Drury, Paul Green, Luke Varney and Jamie Ashdown.

Didn't Gera leave once, and then go back?

Yep, he went to Fulham.

Isn't Lugana a starter for Uruguay?

Pretty much aye.

Didn't Gera leave once, and then go back?

Yep, he went to Fulham.

Isn't Lugana a starter for Uruguay?

Pretty much aye.

I know Uruguay have Suarez and Cavani but their backline is complete gash. Gotta fancy scoring a couple of goals against that defence at the WC.

If you're Messi why would you leave? You're at one of the biggest clubs in world football who compete for the biggest trophies year in, year out plus you live in one of the best cities in Europe. Manchester or Paris don't have the same quality of life as you find in Barca.

Whilst I agree that Messi is unlikely to find himself leaving Barca, saying that Paris doesn't have the same quality of life (the Mercer Quality of Living Survey actually puts the French capital higher than Barcelona) you find in Barcelona is kinda wrong.

• Admin
Manchester United have signed Serbia youth goalkeeper Vanja Milinkovic. Milinkovic, 17, will stay with Serbian side FK Vojvodina next season.
Southampton have released Guly do Prado, Lee Barnard and Jonathan Forte at the end of their contracts.

Liverpool will take Chelsea's Thorgan Hazard on loan.

Man City will make a move for Málaga keeper Willy Caballero, since Pantilimon is moving this summer.

Tottenham want 8m for Jake Livermore if Hull tries to buy him permanently.

Southampton will trigger a release clause for Cardiff defender Steven Caulker.

With Sam Allardyce leaving, West Ham look at Steve McLaren as a possible replacement. The Hammers are also tracking Norwich left-back Martin Olsson.

Steve Nzonzi has handed a transfer request to Stoke City.

Everton are considering a move for Atlético Madrid's starlet Saul Niguez.

Mario Mandzukic has been left out of the Bayern squad for the German Cup final, which points to a move away from the Allianz Arena for the striker.

Liverpool will take Chelsea's Thorgan Hazard on loan.

Man City will make a move for Málaga keeper Willy Caballero, since Pantilimon is moving this summer.

Tottenham want 8m for Jake Livermore if Hull tries to buy him permanently.

Southampton will trigger a release clause for Cardiff defender Steven Caulker.

With Sam Allardyce leaving, West Ham look at Steve McLaren as a possible replacement. The Hammers are also tracking Norwich left-back Martin Olsson.

Steve Nzonzi has handed a transfer request to Stoke City.

Everton are considering a move for Atlético Madrid's starlet Saul Niguez.

Mario Mandzukic has been left out of the Bayern squad for the German Cup final, which points to a move away from the Allianz Arena for the striker.

I was certain this wouldn't happen, but with Jose, do you think it's possible? This is kinda of aimed at Stoker.

And wow it'd be great if we got 8 for Livermore.