The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

Morrison wouldn't be a bad deal at all, and I doubt Williams would move to QPR after being constantly linked to a top four club for the last few seasons. Although, I never have understood Arsenal's interest in Williams over the years.

Monk has also looked at Fabianski to replace Michel "Gormless" Vorm if he leaves, which also seems like some decent business.

Shola Ameobi has turned down a one-year extension and is leaving Newcastle this summer. Legend :crying:

Where else does he think he can go?

On my FM game...

Azerbaijan.

Liverpool are being linked to all the players though

Haha it's true, I mean it's awesome fantasy football stuff if you're a Liverpool fan, some of these would be just awesome... unfortunately given recent form in the market we'll probably end up with one or even none of these guys...

So far I've read:

Lallana

Dejan Lovren

Caulker

Alexis Sanchez

Dani Parejo

Mascherano

A. Song

T. Hazard

Vorm

Bony

W. Carvalho

Emre Can

Michard Richards

James Milner

Alberto Moreno

Luke Shaw

Ryan Bertrand

And i'm probably missing some too

RE: Ameobi, I read today that Hull City was looking to bring him as reinforcement to Long and Jelavic... the paper said he was 'proven' in the EPL... haha

Edited by kaya

Ameobi is decent. You know what you're getting with him. He'll never bang in 20 a season but he'll hold the ball up well, score a few headers and some rare moments of appearing like a good footballer!

• Like 1

We've signed Marc McNulty from Livingston for an undisclosed fee, and we'll be getting Jamal Campbell-Ryce on a free transfer when his contract with Notts County expires on 1st July. Quite happy with these!