The Summer Transfer Window Thread 2014/15

Lineker

No, don't actually. Silly made up rumours are half he fun of the transfer window. Remember everyone last year was all "ooh lets make up an absurd twitter rumour!!!!" and patting each other on the back.

Fuck off, Rafa's not doing anything wrong. You open a thread almost a month before the transfer window itself actually opens, what the fuck do you want to talk about? Don't be knobs.

• Like 15

Chelsea's 19-year-old Mario Pasalic is wanted by Braga.

No lie, I looked at this and thought "shit, another young player of ours who I've absolutely zero recollection of" (no surprise there).

...Then I googled him and discovered he plays for Hajduk Split (but we're supposedly signing him this summer, so Braga's interest would presumably be a loan).

I feel better now.

Internazionale are interested in Blackpool winger Tom Ince, who is out of contract this summer.

These kinds of stories make me laugh. Whilst Ince is a decent talent, there's no way he's good enough (or ever will be good enough) for the kinds of teams he is being linked with.

He'll end up at Sunderland playing second fiddle to Adam Johnson - if he's lucky.

No, don't actually. Silly made up rumours are half he fun of the transfer window. Remember everyone last year was all "ooh lets make up an absurd twitter rumour!!!!" and patting each other on the back.

Fuck off, Rafa's not doing anything wrong. You open a thread almost a month before the transfer window itself actually opens, what the fuck do you want to talk about? Don't be knobs.

I have no issue with Rafa's rumours. I was more intrigued as to how he was going to further explain something he'd pretty much explained in the question he'd asked.

Internazionale are interested in Blackpool winger Tom Ince, who is out of contract this summer.

These kinds of stories make me laugh. Whilst Ince is a decent talent, there's no way he's good enough (or ever will be good enough) for the kinds of teams he is being linked with.

He'll end up at Sunderland playing second fiddle to Adam Johnson - if he's lucky.

To be fair, this one's been going around for a few months now.

But it's more potential, isn't it? I don't think anyone ever though Adam Lallana would be playing for England and probably worth around 20 million a couple of years ago. Things change pretty quick in a young player's development, I wouldn't write him off just yet.