FIFA 15

Dan

Goalkeepers piss me off so much on this. I played a friend battered him the whole game his keeper is pulling off save after save. He has 5 shots my keeper gets nutmegged twice standing still, palms an easy weak shot straight to him and another comes running out despite me not wanting that to happen and completely miskicks it.

That's the issue for me. It's usually one keeper has a great game, the other is shocking. They're never equal. It's been like that for years though, so don't expect anything to change. All we've been given this time is "more ways to score" - they didn't feel like telling us that it would be down to their new advanced goalkeeping system being very broken.

Either the injuries/fatigue has been ramped up since the introduction to next gen or purely for 15 but it's really bad for me on this one. Get like 2 injuries a game and players will drop to no energy.

I have little sympathy for all your AI goalkeeper problems considering I was in a Drop-in Pro match yesterday where the GK (controlled by a human) spent the whole match running all over the pitch and, whenever he had the ball at his feet for a goal kick, intentionally passing the ball straight to the opposition striker. It got to the point where a couple of us other Pro players would have to a) mark all the strikers and b) stand someone on the goal line throughout the game.

We still lost 7-0. All because of this keeper.

• Like 1

Seemingly forgot to mention it in my post but I meant injuries were bad in UT mode. Probably their way of wringing more money out of people in order to get more money circulating for injury heal and fitness cards. :shifty:

And what's the market for contract cards on the Sony end? Just seemed odd to me that Chris2k was complaining in his diary that contract cards were too expensive and that he spent 350 coins on 13 match contracts. You can get the rare 28 match contracts for 300 on Xbox and the standard 13 go for 150.

And yeah, goalies in drop ins are probably 95% of the time there to boost their stats and will do so by calling for the ball and giving away corners so they can go for catches/punches, or they'll just give it away and hope to save the shot. Then you have maybe 4% being jackasses running up front and then the remainder just playing properly.

I'm entirely convinced I'll get sweet fuck all from my 40 free UT packs. Opened my 3rd today, still nothing. It's handy for contracts/injury cards though, I suppose.

I'm feeling negative because I haven't been lucky with packs since 09, and when the WC UT was around, for each WC pack you bought, you got a free standard gold pack - opened almost 50 of them across a few days and didn't get anyone of note.

Edit: Adding to that, it was made more annoying when EA gave us a few untradeable free packs last year, and I was getting players like Lavezzi for fun then, knowing that I couldn't sell them on.

I've gotten a few useful non-rares which I use for singles games when I need fitness. Might end up using them online later. Had Benaglio, Criscito and Batshuayi in my pack from today. All handy pulls.

Additionally, scoring two in the last five minutes to win the Division 6 Title is the most satisfied I've felt playing Ultimate Team in a long time.

After the patch, I'm still a useless 98 that can't do any skill moves. I somehow have two star skill moves despite having 99 ball control and unlocking all of the "+1 Star Skill Moves" accomplishments. And when the weird/dumb accomplishments thing happened and I re-earned all of them, I re-earned all of my "+1 Star Skill Moves" accomplishments. I even remember having them within the first few games of the bug happening. Now they're gone and I can't figure out a way to get them back. This is actually fucking infuriating.

And I've only played a few games post-patch, but I don't see any differences in keepers, which there shouldn't be considering that stuff wasn't addressed.

Xbox One Details
  • Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
  • Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
  • Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
  • Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
  • Fixed occurrences where post-match menus do not appear after a FUT Single Player Season match.
  • Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
  • Improved stability when players change their set-piece taker.
  • Fixed occurrence where Reserves not brought into Season matches
PlayStation 4 Details
  • Fixed ‘search-by-name’ functionality in Career Mode.
  • Added the latency indicator to FIFA 15 Ultimate Team so fans can view health of connection before entering an online match.
  • Improved set-piece cameras in Online Seasons for Guest players.
  • Corrected home crowds in Match Day Live matches.
  • Fixed occurrences where the player would be unable to progress at the end of a FUT match due to the post-match menus not appearing.
  • Fix to hospitality upgrades in Career Mode and Pro Clubs.
  • Addressed exploit where players could infinitely switch kick-takers on set-pieces
  • Fixed occurrence where changes to the Subs and/or Reserves are not brought into Season matches