FIFA 15

Dan

I'm pretty set with Ultimate Team this year. I managed to get James Rodriguez and Xavi in the same pack. Made a cool £94,000 from those two on the transfer market.

For extra coins, purchase the Coin Boosters from the EA catalogue.

If anyone didn't already know. Buy lots of managers, so between them all the negotiations reach 50%. Your player contracts last longer. You can easily hit 50% just by buying non-rare managers for 150 coins and rare managers for 450. No need to splash out 2000 odd coins for guys like Mourinho.

What's with the random height and weights that youth players have in career mode. Everybody is tiny! I have a centre back who has a potential of 91 and has all the right attributes for the position, except for the fact that he's 5'4.

Then there's a striker who'd be decent except for the fact that he's 4'11. I didn't even think that was a height that was possible in the game!

• Like 2

What are you talking about? They were never broken.

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=2533274799053261&gamertag=Ample%20Salty&vid=a9894822-173a-41ca-be1d-228b704bdea5

Look at that bloke. That's some highly intelligent goalkeeping right there. The Xbox 360/PS3 can't handle that level of intelligence. He only plays football in his spare time from studying at Harvard, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge.

• Like 1

New Preferred XI;

GK - Claudio Bravo

RB - Martin Montoya

CB - Diego Godin

CB - Javier Mascherano

LB - Cristian Ansaldi

RM - Sofiane Feghouli

CDM - Toni Kroos

CDM - Gabi

LM - Pedro

CAM - Isco

ST - Giovani Dos Santos

----

We're in either Div 5 or 6 now, can't remember. Think it's 5, although I know we haven't been relegated yet, which helps with the coin bonus.

Got 15k in the bank. Will use 2 or 3k on +28 contract cards next, but badly need depth at the back and in midfield. Pepe and Miranda should come at under 10k for the pair, and Xavi goes for around 20k now, so they're looking like the next 3 purchases.

In future, Jordi Alba (30k) and Iniesta (55k) would be nice, but they're really pricey, so with my limited time playing, it's tough to save coins up.