FIFA 15

Dan

What are you talking about? They were never broken.

http://xboxclips.com/video.php?uid=2533274799053261&gamertag=Ample%20Salty&vid=a9894822-173a-41ca-be1d-228b704bdea5

Look at that bloke. That's some highly intelligent goalkeeping right there. The Xbox 360/PS3 can't handle that level of intelligence. He only plays football in his spare time from studying at Harvard, Yale, Oxford and Cambridge.

tumblr_m7y3qaqp3j1r3ifxzo1_r1_500.gif

• Like 1

Another thing about keepers, is anybody finding it near impossible to score from corners? Almost all of them are being claimed by keepers or are too far away from them to be effective. I find myself having to hit the edge of the box for a flick on because there's no errors with the keeper's decision making. Pretty much every time they at least get a fist on it, usually pinpointed to the feet of the opposing striker.

I have noticed it's either too close to the GK, or towards the edge of the box, yeah.

Although if they're going through bodies, the keepers often drop the ball anyway.

Most frustrating thing aside from keepers for me, is giving away pens for doing nothing but standing in the way of the shot. It's reaching double figures now where someone has shot online, and their boot has followed through, come up and kicked my defender. The attacker falls the same way to the deck every time and wins a cheap pen. Wouldn't be so bad if I'd put a mis-timed standing tackle in, but I literally only have to try to block a goal attempt for it to occur.

I've scored a few headed corners. They're usually from the near side of goal, about 7 or 8 yards out, drilled into the top corner of the far side of the net.

Basically the is the only position I've managed to get a good attacking connection on one before the keeper has a chance to claim it.

We used to score the odd corner goal on clubs this year but we've hit a rich vein of them over the past few days with Larz supplying the cross and me banging them in.

Penalties is an odd one as it does make it a bit more realistic but you never want to see it happen to your team and it rarely seems to balance out for us. the other night the computer gave one away three games in a row.

Rushing the goalie will be a mixed bag, it'll help when he stands there for us on a through ball but people are prone to doing it when you so much as make a through ball in their half so it'll take some re-adjusting again.

I found last night that, in my first few games alone online, the keepers appear to be more solid. Still dodgy as fuck at times, but not conceding from 90% of shots on target (seriously, no exaggeration. Every shot from inside the box goes in unless it's wide) like they do in co-op.

Are subs a thing in clubs now or is it a glitch/cheat? Just played a drop-in game, we were winning 2-0 then our captain decides to pull the goalie out twice to give the opposition a couple of easy goals. Then he dribbles the ball into his own area, gifts the ball to their striker who then scores from about 5 yards out. After that I get substituted and am controlling some random CPU player!

On a PS4-related note, is it impossible to bring up a list of players you've come across recently? On Xbox I know I could bring them up as soon as I see them on the team select screen and mute them if there's annoying background noise or something. Can't seem to find that option on PS4.