FIFA 15

Dan

This is totally just me, but I got bored as fuck by the English league after two years in FIFA anyway, so going to totally new leagues in PES is rad for me. Also, I edited all the names for clubs and stadiums and such in. It sucks that kits aren't in, but I'm kinda going out of my way to not play English clubs anyway since I've played them to death in FIFA. The South American stuff is super interesting to me, too. And then I'll move on to Ligue 1 or La Liga or possibly even Serie A in Master League. The Dutch league seems really interesting, too. And the Champions League license is pretty rad. There's a lot of licensed leagues that seem interesting to me.

Again, that's just me, and it does suck that the Premiership and Bundesliga aren't in, but La Liga, Serie A, Ligue 1, and the South American leagues are really intriguing and exposed me to stuff I barely pay attention to. The AFC Champions League is fun, too.

Basically, the gameplay is fucking fantastic and the game looks great. It does really suck that there's no fie sharing, but I can look past it for the gameplay and other leagues other than the Barclays Premiership. And I will fully admit that the menu/UI, as well as parts of the Master League are kinda archaic. I do love, though, that in Master League, because players can feel so unique, building up up-and-coming dudes just feels so much more rewarding than in FIFA.

Absolutely. You just unfortunately can't have any emblems/logos, so that's kinda ass-poo. You also need to save your clubs, because stuff resets once a new data patch gets released. For example, I have the Barclays Premiership saved onto my hard drive, and then the Championship and Serie B saved onto my flash drive to upload since you can only save 20 clubs to the hard drive. I'm also in the process of slowly "unfaking" one league to make the Bundesliga and "unfake" some of the South American teams/players.

I'm also weird and kinda enjoy embracing some "fictional" parts of PES. Like, one league I'm slowly converting into a fictional North American league.

• 2 weeks later...