FIFA 15

Dan

I traded mine in. Prefer the gameplay to FIFA's, it's not even close for me, but the support for it just isn't there, and it isn't the same without the ability to play with a decent option file. Managed to get 22 quid for it after paying 30 on release, so it was a decent cashing in point.

• 3 weeks later...

Bought Benteke for Hull for like 12 or 16m during Jan of season 2, was pretty off form for the remainder of that season but was banging them in for the start of the next season, went a little off the boil into the new year and teams came sniffing around. Barca offered like 30m, bumped them up to 60 for shits and giggles, they say no, counter with 55 and they agree. 85 rated at the time.

Promptly sink all that cash into wages and I have the following coming in on frees:

Lloris (30 yrs/88 ovr)

Coutinho (24/84)

Hamsik (29/86)

Balotelli (26/82)

Schneiderlin (27/81)

E.Hazard (26/88)

Berahnio (23/78)

There's more out there for the taking too. This game is way broken in that regard. Leaves me with not much in the way of strikers though since I also sold Jelavic.

One of those guys on a free is Jonas Guitierez, 33 years old and inexplicably rated 87. Tempting to bring him in for a year. :shifty:

Potential lineup of:

GK: Lloris/Hart

LB: Vertonghen

CB: Smalling

CB: Schar/Papadapoulous

RB: Richards

CM: Schneiderlin

CM: Kouyate/Henderson

LAM: Hazard

CAM: Hamsik

RAM: Coutinho/Nem

ST: Balotelli/Hernandez/Berahnio

• Like 1

The two things that annoy me the most is the goalkeeping and chipped through balls being over powered.

I also hope for better facial hair options rather than 4 choices. I wanna do Movember!!

It'd be cool if you could make your own kit and badge for your pro club. I'm sure you could make badges and kits on PES years ago, not sure if you still can.

I feel a lot of EA's focus is on Ultimate Team most of the time, it's been a while since they added more features to Pro Clubs.

I agree that pro clubs needs an update, but they need to do something to shake up Ultimate Team too in my opinion. It's arguably one of their biggest selling points, and outside of a new card design each year, it doesn't seem like they're doing much to keep it that way.

It'd be cool if you could make your own kit and badge for your pro club. I'm sure you could make badges and kits on PES years ago, not sure if you still can.

I feel a lot of EA's focus is on Ultimate Team most of the time, it's been a while since they added more features to Pro Clubs.

To add to that, we should be able to customise our kits in Career mode as we see fit. Playing 4 seasons as one team in the same kit gets boring. I used to love giving my team a new kit and sponsor in PES. I get licensing is the issue here, but if you were forced to use the altered kits offline only, that'd be fine.

I agree that pro clubs needs an update, but they need to do something to shake up Ultimate Team too in my opinion. It's arguably one of their biggest selling points, and outside of a new card design each year, it doesn't seem like they're doing much to keep it that way.

They're actively harming it with transfer ranges for players, meaning people have either lost millions of coins (Messi now costs less than 900,000 and pre-price ranges was going for 3-7 million) or can't get a lot of players because they've been made extinct (people not putting them on the market because its not worth it).

That, and the fact that the servers are so fucking bad, is why there's been a surge in sales of Pro Evo this year.

Another thing is that the way PES' Ultimate Team (MyClub?) packs/balls work is a lot better value than Ultimate Team packs on FIFA due to knowing the chance of getting rare players, rather than hitting and hoping. I hope the competition prompts EA to pull their fingers out.

I'm not sure they see it as competition though, because people are going to buy FIFA either way. Their target audience is still going to buy the game, regardless of the fact that PES have started offering a true alternative again, just because of tradition and being too ignorant to want to try it. <_<