WWE Supercard

Nikki

5 hours ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Nakamura TRD this week. Can say hardened and elite are both SD for the Hitmen to know. Ult believe is Raw based.

HD, Elite and Ultimate are all SD branded cards.

If the Ultimate is Bray, Miz, Jey Uso or Nikki Bella it would be a pro for me. If the Elite is Orton, Ziggler, Styles, Kane, Jimmy Uso, Nikki Bella or Natalya it would be a pro. so my fingers are crossed for those though any Ultimate female would be a nice boost to my deck.

My team just made UL for TRD, ideally it would be AJ card for me or the 0.0000001% of Orton. Nattie or Becky EL card would be nice too, we haven't done so well lately on two carding though. I have a few male EL cards though so another of those would be good too.

Is it just me or does it seem like it's always SD cards as prizes? Suppose it stands to reason since it's essentially a 50/50 shot, granted there are NXT cards too but probably a small number.

2 minutes ago, Deathlok190 said:

Working fine for me, have you tried turning your phone on and off that sometimes works.

Ive reset, used wifi and data, wifi only, data only, it just isnt liking me today I swear. I was in for a little bit got like 2 shards and hasnt worked since.

8 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

According to the Supercard forum the Elite is an Uso but didn't say which, 50/50 chance of me getting a Pro if the Hitmen manage to get both cards, I'll see how we go with Ziggler first before commiting myself to the grind too much though.

Both EL USO will make a pro for me, so if We (Hitmen) can get it, will be great....

Should easily get the Ultimate in TRD today, shame we wont get much more than that but should still play for the picks.

My main focus for the next few hours is making sure I have enough energy to win my KotR, was top in 'qualifying' and now 1-0 up in the quarters so looking good for the finals.