WWE Supercard

Nikki

Anyone know what the HD and Ult card is this week?  Sorry i didn't play much last event, work schedule was a bit of a downturn, but I work today from 12-9 and I'm off tomorrow, so even if not today then tomorrow I can give us quite a bit of help for sure!

• Admin

My Wyatt Pro should be ready in a couple of hours once the KOTR one of the cards is in finishes. If that doesn't put us into Ult, then I'll put my new HR Pro Lesnar in as the 2nd card so we're not just full of right arrow cards

Bought an Elite female pack and got a Elite Natalya which pushed my RTG deck a little higher, also got a Ultimate Sherri which is nice as it boosts two stats compared to the other managers I have at present. One of my lower tier cards was a Hardened Nakamura which was a pro, combined it and used it to train Natalya.

My king of the ring reward for losing in the quarter finals was a Hardened Brock Lesnar which is a pro meaning the login bonus is now a duplicate, both Nakamura and Lesnar were silver star pros since I'd get the same fusion chamber points as a perfect pro.

9 hours ago, Evafreak said:

Ult is Big Cass he'll be my 2nd Ult Pro : D

Read the Elite is Orton if anyone needs him to pro as well

Great Job on getting Us to Ultimate, I was almost ready to pro my EL Wyatt to try to get Us there, I don't the Orton to pro'd him, but will be nice to have him.

Right now we are 80 shards into Cass with 15 hours to go, so I think is doable...