WWE Supercard

Nikki

Managed to get WM33 Cedric and sadly his stats aren't going  to much better if at all from Ellsworth so that was a disappointment after grinding out both that cars and the majority of the ultimate Kendrick at +2's with title bouts

Not a chance in hell I'll be getting the Nakamura card today, considering I can only win on the +2 matches, and MAYBE the +6 less than half of the time. I got the Gallows card, so I'll focus on grinding for contracts to get the Gallows MITB so I can go pro with it. And the Lesnar log-in bonus today/tomorrow will have me sittin' nice, especially in the Vipers when I'll have Ultimate Balor and Pro HD Lesnar as my cards.

This game is really bad at giving out good womens cards, though. Really frustrating.

• Like 1

I've never pulled a decent womens card. I earned both WM Paige cards so I could pro it. I've never had a SummerSlam or higher for a female card. Not yet anyway, really considering getting a womens card pack next week.

My SS freebie was Charlotte. I seem to alternate tiers, I never got any Legendary females until I was way beyond the tier, and haven't drawn a single Wrestlemania female, but I got a ton of Survivor females, and my only non event Summerslam so far. 

I tend to get them in bursts. I got SS Pro Alexa at the same time as the new Tiers dropped, got Sasha as a HD freebie, then won Charlotte, Becky, and Liv Morgan off KOTR wins. in November. And barely anything (aside from a Summer Elite Freebie, and a ULT Bayley off a Team RD) since.

Now these past two weeks I've got Summer and Sasha Pro'd, and Maryse Elite Fusion. My divas are badass now XD

4 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Id say get em this week if want a womens pack as theyre doing 20% off whatever packs on sale and bound to have elites up later this week. Unless you wanna wait until Mania day and see if they do something there better.

The only pack on sale right now is Deluxe++, which is SummerSlam to Elite tier. And you're not guaranteed a female card. I'm going to splurge on some credits next Friday, which is my pay day, and get the Female Elite pack. It'll make my deck slightly unbalanced, since I only have one Ultimate card and the other 3 male cards are HD or SS pro, and my female card, besides the one I'm paying for, will be a WM Paige pro. But whatever, I need it. I also need some better Support cards, hopefully one that applies to the entire deck.

I think whoever said that Evafreak managing to fully level AJ Styles would probably get us to Ultimate tier is right so that's something to look forward too, maybe get lucky and hit it in the middle of this event and we can get both Elite and Ultimate cards this go around

Doing well in my current KotR, dunno if I'll get past the Quarter finals but even a hardened card would be good as fusion food towards getting another higher level fusion, will be buying some credits to get either a Male Ultimate or Female Elite pack tonight as either would provide a boost for my RTG deck, depending on the card I might reach Ultimate tier before I get my ladder reward for 15k games which I would probably reach by weekend.

If there are events running at weekend I don't know if i will be playing due to it being WrestleMania weekend and the fact that I will most likely be drunk for most of it, have been working on making a set of rules for a drinking game to try while watching the Hall of Fame, NXT TakeOver and WrestleMania.