WWE Supercard

Nikki

For the Vipers Im hoping we can aim past the Lesnar and look towards the female to really boost many of us up. Imma buy 75 doublers when it begins to help power us through early on and now that Mike rejoined in time for this you know we got a serious grinder on our team.

So with Ace abandoning us (though if he can get us to Ult tier for the next event it'll be worth it as we can go for an Ult and El in TRD) and the event being a bit of a surprise is anyone grinding hard on this one? I'll be playing because I have tons of cards to level but I won't be crazy about it unless someone else needs something for a Pro and can save the credits for next TRD

• Admin

Already have a Lesnar, so will pick the log in bonus one up if needed to pro. Only useful card is the EL Summer, but since my contribution will be lacking as mentioned, don't mind if people want to take this one easy.

lol, Ace

The servers last night screwed me over so No Henry but 500 credits is good.

I already got a Lesnar From KotR so this isn't too important to me but I guess I just get to pro him early. 

While the Brock Pro would be nice, on some of our best Team RTG's we've just barely made the Hardened card.

With only 9 people on the team, one of them with important real life shit to do, and it never fails that someone will shit the bed points wise, I don't feel like grinding my ass off not to make it.

So Fuck It. Put in your cards that need training, and play when you can.

Next week will be our first in Ult tier for TRD so I'll be shooting for 35-40 shards towards going after Ult and El cards to keep the rest of the team stocked on potential higher class Pro's for team purposes so this break is at least coming at a good time. Give everyone a chance to get ready to push towards the team event next week

I think Ace going after the Elite pro Summer is a good idea to help push us higher, yes it left us with 9 players for the event but we should push on and do our best. Most of us should get the Hardened Lesnar from login and another from the event makes a pro, though I might not bother with it seeing as it would only be a small boost to RD and RTG.

10 minutes ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

Im set to drop money soon I just need to see when they put the Ultimate pack for sale...

The sales on packs aren't ordered as far as I know, just whatever CD fancies putting on at the time. Currently grinding bouts on my new Big E with the aim of PROing him before going bed, have work tomorrow so won't get to play much between 9am and 6pm

Back to back Ult pity pull divas to round out my RTG divas with an EL Pro and three Ult as my four. Love having that taken care of and being able to focus on the guys to boost my odds of racing to that new tier as soon as possible. 

@Fudge

Do you have any solo Elites or solo or pro Hardeneds that need training? The deck is really lopsided and it's hurting us in +1's, and if we could drop down from the Elite Pro and Ultimates you're giving us, we'd get weaker opponents where our WM Pros and SS cards might be able to pick up wins, and your cards would still win every game they play.