WWE Supercard

Nikki

I would also like to express my disdain for Ace.

Also, managed to get two HD cards off the board in the past couple days: Heath Slater and Kalisto (PRO). Part of me is tempted to use the Kalisto in the chamber since he's like the 2nd worst male card. He would be my 7th best male card though so would help in RTG.

Yeah this week was shitty from me. I apologise. Thanks everybody for being understanding and not piling on and making me feel worse.

Or, in other words, Fuck You All :P 

• Like 1

To be fair that whole event was a flaming pile of turd for the most part, gonna blast my way through atleast the HD and Elite card in RD, might try for the Ultimate card aswell again since it would give me a good push up the ranks. Be my first NXT brand elite card so definately no pro for me but oh well, really wish I was in Ultimate tier so I could go after the Jericho card.

Just managed to get my RD deck to Ult so I'm definitely pushing for the Jericho card even though I won't have a chance to get his 2nd for a pro. I used the glitch to get a Jumpstart in ranked mode so now it's all about getting the back half of my decks in form so I can get some of these event pros

8 hours ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

I would also like to express my disdain for Ace.

Ace was playing? I thought we have recluted a random guy.......

Anyway I managed to pull a Elite Jay Uso from the Wild board during the TRD after less than 24 hours of getting my freebie, I din't use any glicht (at least not on purpose), this give me the chance to use 2 of my SS pros to use in the chamber, so next week an hour after the start of the event I will add an Ultimate Card to TRTG....

• Admin

And Ult is AJ Styles

Also, in the team event this week, I'm going to be Ace - I'm on a training course in France from Monday afternoon, so I might be able to chip in a little on Monday night but that's about it :(

Probably won't even get HD Mojo because I've got a really busy weekend, but hoping for Nakamura since he's a pro for me. Did pull EL Cena though which is also a pro! And finished the second MITB Wyatt who will eventually be a pro!

Edited by BuddyAwesome