WWE Supercard

Nikki

So frustrating. Grinded like crazy since the event started and was around halfway to Ryder doing +1s when they dropped the maintenance. Probably taken away my chance of getting him now. The added hour doesn't do anything for me, all it does is extend the finish from 3:30 AM to 4:30 AM and I'm not mental enough to stay up that late so I've effectively lost an hour :(

Don't see why they couldn't drop this update tomorrow when there's no normal or team event.

They just announced the next MitB rewards as KO and Samoa Joe 'Fastlane' Ultimate cards, they will be the last Ultimate MitB rewards. I am going to be going all out this weekend to get the Hrd, Elt and Ult cards from RD, borrowed some money off my fiance to buy a pack and got Ult Miz, Ult Ambush (Support) and two crappy SummerSlam cards which while Miz really helped my decks a WM33 tier card or a second Ult Bray Wyatt would have been preferable.

Edited by Deathlok190

Normally I have all day Thursday and Friday at work to play RingDom. This start time pretty much kills any interest I have in trying hard on this event. 

Even the promise of an Elite Pro Mark Henry (Yay!) probably isn't gonna be enough to get me to spend all weekend on this one.

Fairly sure it wouldn't. I don't have two trained HD women right now but HD pro Jericho, Kofi, Mojo, Elite Bray, HD Carmella and SS pro Carmella (about 2k better than HD single) only gets to about 3/4 through HD++.

You'd need to get an EL woman or have really top tier cards and a lot of enhancements, even then I'm not sure if that last one would work.