WWE Supercard

Nikki

This turns up to be a big week, first the future HD Pro Lesnar (Great Job team) then future HD Pro Nakamura from RTG and If everything goes well and with some help from the Free Credits I will grind and get a PRO EL Wyatt,also a Elite fusion cooking in the chamber....

4 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

Unless Ace is sticking with his new team, in which case.......

Tempted :shifty:

No. I said I was getting Summer Pro'd and coming back, and you guys need me more. Plus I just hit Ultimate Tier and got myself a free Joe :D 

• Admin

Awesome work on the Team RTG guys, was a nice boost to come back to after being bored out of my mind in trains and train stations all day.

Hopefully I can grind my way to Wyatt in RTG, he'd be my 2nd EL Pro and would happily displace EL Pro Jey Uso as my best card.

Ellis and I used to play Grand Theft Auto together, so he knows I really do think he is a Benji.:D

and of course an RTG with helpful Hardened and Elite cards drops on the weekend I am leaving town...... Damn It!

• Like 1

My grind to get Bray Wyatt is in full swing, less than 30 points left at 1/2 points a game means I should have him in a few hours, will train him straight away and work on bouts as fast as possible to pro him. Also have my Ultimate fusion ending in about 19 hours, really hoping for the female to push my ranked deck up closer to Ultimate tier, currently low end of Elite ++ but live in hope of reaching Ultimate in the next few days.

I got Wyatt this morning, and Summer is almost Pro'd. 30 points into Kendrick, decent chance I get him as well.

And I'll be back on the Hitmen this afternoon :) 

I managed to get Nakamura for the pair with a dozen point doubler's before I hit the road for my weekend away. Wish I had the time to grind out the Wyatt, but the timing just sucked.

Ace, it may be tomorrow before I accept you back on to the team, cause I don't know when I will have time to check it.

Got a few more bouts on speed before I can pro Bray and the game is giving me anything but speed, will probably become my best card once bouts are played. Once I get my Ultimate Fusion later I will be starting to work up to another from the Survivor fusion I have waiting in the wings.

Got Wyatt and am kinda done now, can't see myself +1'ing to Kendrick, even if I have a lot of time left. Well, relatively speaking.

My good run of getting proable cards continued with a Mojo card from KotR, even if I junked him because he's not worth training up again when I'm pretty near my limit of RTG worthy cards. Just set a KotR going with all my cards that need training too (HD Lesnar, Shinsuke, Slater and EL Wyatt)

Finished bouts on my new Elite Bray and after combining it have fully leveled it, my fusion was Ultimate Sheamus which after being levelled is already my 4th best card despite not having any bouts done.

Need to bout my new pro and fusion card, started a WrestleMania fusion which will go straight back in once finished. My Ranked deck is in Elite ++ tier which isn't helped by my females whereas RD is in Ultimate tier.

My females are definately holding me back at the moment but more Elite pros would help with RTG, got less than 1k games to my next ladder reward which will be a male of whatever tier I am in at that point, should probably get 1-2 tier pulls before then so might have some luck. Can everyone make sure there best cards are in including females so we can work out how far from Ultimate tier we are.

Edited by Deathlok190

So I had enough left on my Christmas Amazon gift card and it was on sale so on an impulse I bought the Male Ultimate pack. I instantly regretted spending that much on this game but the cards I got paid off

WM 33 Tye Dillinger

Ultimate Heyman Support Card

An Ultimate enhancement that I will use for Fusion food

Elite Swagger

SS Dana Brooke (meh)

Also I leveled up Tye and put him in my ranked deck and I am now Elite tier! :w00t: This opens up a lot of good stuff for me and makes RD more worth it again. My free pull was KO so that was good too. Like I said way too much money but I mean I enjoy the game obviously and this really improves it for me