WWE Supercard

Nikki

From what I was reading the other day, he's about 30k or so, a good 2/3k under everyone else.

Meanwhile, Almas makes a pro for me in this event so that's nice, even if he is junk.

Well,i'm half way on almas with every shard coming in the last 8 picks and just one doubler from the board, don't think I will get EL Henry, the good news is I pull a EL Sasha from the Board.

I've got about half the shards on Ellsworth and in the process have gotten both Elite Henry's from no matches to halfway ready to pro. Anyone know if they are having a team event this week? We are also getting close to hitting Ultimate tier Hitmen so that's something to look forward too

My slow grind for the Ultimate is taking longer due to it always being the last few picks before I get the shard, I'm using Henry to get his matches done, if we hit Ultimate tier before the next team event that would be great as I need every ultimate card I can get to push myself into Ultimate.

I'm really not pleased to be putting all this effort in for my first WM33 card only to find out it's James Ellsworth (as per my previous rant about lower card wrestlers being put into the strongest tiers), and the Henry EL and Uso UL cards must be among the weakest of those tiers as well. Not sure why they've been so stingy this week.

24 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

I'm really not pleased to be putting all this effort in for my first WM33 card only to find out it's James Ellsworth (as per my previous rant about lower card wrestlers being put into the strongest tiers), and the Henry EL and Uso UL cards must be among the weakest of those tiers as well. Not sure why they've been so stingy this week.

Elite is tied for lowest while UL is like tied for 5th lowest?

Everytime they introduce a new tier they tend to use weaker cards for the top couple of tiers, give it a few weeks and there will be better cards at Elite, Ultimate and WM33 tiers. hopefully they don't wait too long for RD to have Bray Wyatt or Miz as the Ultimate because I need a pro.

Seeing as my Elite Fusion Dawson doesn't make my RD deck and my hardened cards are no good enough for my RTG deck I have fed them in for my first Ultimate fusion, the extra ultimate card will push my tier up in RD and RTG so figure it's worth doing now before the next solo event next week. Really hope to get Lana seeing as the only thing holding me back from hitting Ultimate tier in ranked is poor females with my Hardened Fusion Pro Alicia Fox and a Elite Sasha.

• Like 1

• Admin

Got the Ult Jey from RD, and will soon have my 2nd EL Jey free from the KOTR to make a pair, and reach the sad situation where two of my best cards are Jey Uso. Eugh.

Also, I'm seeing a vast increase in sandbagged decks in the regular game modes now. Just playing Wild to farm energy and keep running (bearing in mind I'm EL+ with 4 Ult Males, EL Fusion Maryse and EL Naomi) into decks of Ult Pros, Elite Pros and one common (normally Diva) card. Saw a lot of this in RD too. Guess it's the new strategy going forward since everything is based off Ranked deck for pulls. Might have to adopt accordingly!

• Admin

Also, Team RTG starts tonight. Cards of interest for us I imagine are the HR Brock Lesnar and the EL Summer Rae.

Sadly I've got an interview in Brussels tomorrow so I'm limited to playing tonight and the moments I can find a wifi connection whilst travelling tomorrow.

Yeah Elite Summer Rae is a pro for me. So, while I love Team EWB, if I can get an ULT team for this event, I'll be jumping. But I'll be back with an Elite Pro Summer which /should/ be enough to knock us into Ultimate Tier for Team RD's going forward.