WWE Supercard

Nikki

So my plans to get the elite and hopefully ultimate are out the window, travelled seven hours from home yesterday to visit family and forgot my phone, unfortunately my game is only linked to my apple account and not facebook. So despite being able to play the game on my fiances android I have to play her game which never gets played and is Ultra Rare ++ tier. I should be home for the team event but if not will let you know with time to possibly replace me with someone for the time being.

13 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

I really want the Elite Nakamura from RingDom, but having to play for this Mojo Rawley card is awful. I ain't hype.

We are on the same boat, I will try to get Mojo just to using as fusion fodder.....

Thankfully I'll hit the required contracts to get the WM Paige today or tomorrow and I can pro it, so I can finally have a decent Womens card. My deck is Ultimate and Hardened, but all my Womens cards are WM. Ughhhhh.

Oh, and fuck Ring Domination. I really wish they'd get rid of that mode. I hate it with a passion.

8 times out of 10, I lose every match. It's probably because my deck goes like this: Ultimate - Hardened - SummerSlam - Pro Survivor - WrestleMania. So, I'll have maybe 2 or 3 good cards and the rest are drastic drop-offs in terms of stats, compared to my opponent who always has UL, HD and pro SS.

I much prefer Road to Glory, although I can never unlock the cards past WrestleMania tier. Either because of burn out, or the match-ups get harder and I constantly lose.

It cost me 200 credits but got me the UL AJ. Nothing useful for me on the RTG though.

Other noteable cards I got this weekend were HD Jericho, SS Nakamura and Rollins, WM Bearer and enhancement. Got a few disposable SS pros now to help in the chamber.

• Admin

I picked up the Ult AJ, EL Nakamura, HR Mojo, as well as pro'ing HR Ziggler and HR Rollins and pulling an EL Maryse from the Fusion chamber. Will leave them all to train in a KOTR whilst I'm off for the next few days. Nothing exciting in the RTG so I'm glad I'm missing that instead of a team event

Due to needing less points to complete cards this RTG I am hoping they forgot to adjust the wall and am gonna play as much as possible, even if it means putting in a all uncommon deck to play 1 pointers. If they have adjusted the wall then I should still get Ambrose who would make my RTG males Elite and above meaning goodbye hardened

So if you hit the wall you can put in all uncommon and use your supports to grind out +1's right? Lesnar would be a pro for me (as would Jericho) but my deck is only maybe barely ultimate once I get my cards leveled