WWE Supercard

Nikki

Well caved and got the supply pack plus, got a SS Bliss which is great since shes better than Nia Jax. Also got a Legendary Bayley which makes a pro once I finish boosting the second one and then use the tokens on her. So my women will soon be SS Bliss SS Jax Mania Paige and Legendary Pro Bayley

With a Ken Shamrock card of all things.

Kind of a dumb name but you kind of write yourself into a corner when you name one of your tiers 'Ultimate'. Are they gonna retcon it to the Penultimate tier now? :shifty:

1 hour ago, King Jaffellis Joffer said:

With a Ken Shamrock card of all things.

Kind of a dumb name but you kind of write yourself into a corner when you name one of your tiers 'Ultimate'. Are they gonna retcon it to the Penultimate tier now? :shifty:

Haven't seen a Shamrock card, the only ones I've seen are Triple H and Mickie James on the WWE Supercard twitter.

They just tweeted it, didnt look on their website.

Kind of think this tier is a stupid idea, calling it WM 33 and having Shamrock who hasn't been involved in WWE in so long is bullshit. Think i'd prefer a new season to this stupidity, atleast then they could work up from Legendary with Survivor, Hardened, Elite, SummerSlam, WrestleMania, Ultimate, Hall of Fame in that order.

What they really need is an overhaul of the tiers to make things more realistic and up-to-date. A mega-powered James Ellsworth just seems ridiculous to me, and the amount of former talent in the lower tiers who have been gone for over a year is huge. 

5 minutes ago, Franklin_1 said:

Need someone to walk me through this uncommon strategy, just hit the +1 wall on the Ultimate card

Put uncommon males and females as the entire squad and use decent supports that add points to the full deck not one superstar. What tier are you in and what supports do you have?

22 minutes ago, Chris2K said:

What they really need is an overhaul of the tiers to make things more realistic and up-to-date. A mega-powered James Ellsworth just seems ridiculous to me, and the amount of former talent in the lower tiers who have been gone for over a year is huge. 

Former talent isn't that bad, Ellsworth is 3 statted by Mickie so he's not mega-powered.

EDIT: New Undertaker card looks incredible, might have to buy a pack tomorrow depending on price.

Edited by Deathlok190

So due to how far into Elite tier I am getting Ambrose has become a struggle, can't do the uncommon cheat because my only supports are Tgh to deck and Cha to deck meaning I would definately lose Pow and Spd matchups. Will be buying credits later once the new tier is released, that should help me alot to advance towards getting Ambrose.