WWE Supercard

Nikki

Had a weird glitch where I wasn't showing on the Vipers....despite being the owner. So had to leave the team. 

.....a smarter man would have made sure he met the requirements to rejoin BEFORE leaving, but it's 1 am here and that's what I'm blaming....

• Like 1

Yeah I was able to promote you before I had to leave the team. Apparently this is a rare glitch cause I only found a few mentions of it when I searched. Was gonna rejoin but I left it at Hardened when my ranked is only Summerslam. And now it's at 10/10 so I can't actually join. 

Who is happykhant, jose23 and Lil.J? By the time I go to bed in like, 7 hours, I'm booting the one with the lowest rank and sending you an invite to rejoin. So, time to speak up if any of those three are people on here.

I guarantee  jose23 is no one here since after I accepted their request they told me to boot the Summerslam players for higher ranked. I think those other two were just randoms I was gonna let in if we needed people to round out the numbers. When I lowered it for RVDHHH we got just spammed with people looking for a team since our only requirement was Mania tier. 

been grinding like crazy to level up and bout all my new cards, Lesnar is finally finished, regret starting a KotR with my Elite Orton and Natalya in as it means if I finish their bouts I can't pro them until it ends in 22 hours. Ultimate Xavier Woods and Elite Becky Lynch need some serious levelling up doing which will probably be done quicker during the team event, gonna take a break until then and worry less about getting them fully bouted for now since I don't want to burn myself out.

Hoping the Ultimate is Brock Lesnar, Big Cass or Sheamus so that it is a pro, the other raw branded Ultimate I have is Xavier Woods which was in RTG so unlikely to be him. According to the WWE Supercard forums the Elite and Hardened are also Raw branded. My only Raw Elites are Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks so not likely to get a pro from there either though I have enough cards to train I guess.

jose23 appears to have left the Vipers, whoever that was, so I sent you a team invite @En Dub. For the moment I'm keeping the other two, until they either leave on their own or someone from the board wants to join the group.

I don't have a problem making you the owner if you want, but if you want it to stay how it is, that's fine too. Just let me know.

Thanks, Tristy. At least that glitch didn't happen during the actual event, silver lining and all that. And as for ownership, it doesn't matter to me. I kinda just defacto got it when Pizza left for the hitmen (good luck guys!) so if you want it, that's fine. Or if you want to give it back, that's fine too. 

As for the others, my plan was to stay at 10 and only boot people if other EWBers needed homes 

I got A Double whilst half my deck was weakened with untrained EL and UL to get their matches in, so that was nice. Got through all of Woods on +5 bar the last two bouts. I think we all suspect it will be back to normal next time but I should be in UL for RTG by then which will help. 

I don't have any RAW UL cards except Woods so no pro for me, hoping the El is Charlotte but I have a couple of proable RAW guys. 

It'll stop on anything 50 and above but you can fiddle it slightly. Like, you can go over 50 but can't get anymore after that.

Example:

You're on 50 and win a Royal Rumble match, you stay on 50.

You're on 49 and win a Royal Rumble match, that takes you up to like 61 (I think that's right). If you play again on 61, you wont get anymore.

9 hours ago, Evafreak said:

SummerSlam: Kofi Kingston

Hardened: Seth Rollins

Elite: Sami Zayn

Ultimate: Roman Reigns

WM33: BRAAAAAAAAAAUN

Who I now have. 

A friend asked me to help his team out since he's having surgery this week, so I'm using my data to play. One dude on this team has 63 shards. We're about halfway through Roman. 

Woke to my finished KotR which I was using for bouts on some cards, finished last but not bothered. Have pro'd my Elite Orton and Natalya which means I have 5 cards to train and bout still thanks to the Hitmen getting the Ultimate card, might be a while before I have a normal deck in Wild mode with so many needing bouts.

Next KotR will be started once I have trained Orton or Natalya enough to move into an Ultimate one.