WWE Supercard

Nikki

What all would be involved with a reset?

Gonna be adding my first pro to my ranked deck soon. Survivor Bayley. Which will able me to add the WM Becky Lynch that I got from the RD to my deck.

I got Kofi , it will be a pro as soon as is fully trained, I'm hoping that the May 3 thing is not a reset, but maybe new cards for the lower tiers, like say Alexa,Ember,Aries and all the people that only got cards from HD to WM 33, or the card for the "coming soon" space in the team cards screen.

Lot of suggestions that it'll be for tiered login rewards, which...I guess works in a way? Kinda halts crazy quick progression to some degree.

Second SS fusion was another Shinsuke so fairly soon I'll have that as a pro, which is really cool and should help move things along a little more (and good for KOTR too in particular).

Just realized how much this Team RTG could potentially help me out.

The SS card will give me the last piece of fodder I need to start an Ultimate Fusion.

I just realized Hardened Orton is a Pro, and Elite Cesaro if we can get him would be my first Elite Pro.

I admire the time/money people are willing to spend on this game, but I feel sad for them as well though. It's really not worth it.

We should get Cesaro easily, I've got 150 points at least left in my tank once I get home in 1.5 hours.