WWE Supercard

Nikki

I think we should just all try and contribute during the attack phase and charge our cards whenever we have the chance and then we can coordinate for big pushes. Attack phase only takes a few minutes since it's just 15 wild games and I feel like a lot of teams aren't going to have people fully charged to often. 

2 minutes ago, Trey said:

I think we should just all try and contribute during the attack phase and charge our cards whenever we have the chance and then we can coordinate for big pushes. Attack phase only takes a few minutes since it's just 15 wild games and I feel like a lot of teams aren't going to have people fully charged to often. 

I agree, although since my deck sucks this time out I'm going to hold off on attacks until some decks have be revealed and I'm sure I can pick up points.

• Like 1

My team lost our second match like 14k to 10.5 so we at least got the best consolation. Got EL Moon, Rollins and HD Lesnar. All pros, though Lesnar is fusion fodder and I'm not sure if I'll train Moon, might just use Dana as my 4th. CBA training a card that will be the first to go when I get an UL pro or 33 single. 

• Admin

Sorry I've not been around much for this Battleground guys, yesterday was a write-off for me after the way the football went. But looks like you've got it under control!

• Like 1

No worries R.W. these are just gonna be do what you can, when you can things.

Looks like another Ultimate Raw card coming our way in Team RingDom. 

I actually hit Ultimate in exhibition last night and much to my dismay pulled Enzo....

On 2017-5-6 at 12:00, Jericode said:

Won a King of the Ring and finally got a diva better than Legendary! That's been capping me for ages, so glad I can boost it up now.

For all my complaining about Divas, I've gotten two Wrestlemania Divas and a Summerslam one in the past three days :lol:

With RD about to start and another set of Battleground rewards inbound, I sure am glad that I have finished training my other cards except the Elite pro Charlotte who is in KotR to do her bouts.

Got a SS fusion in the chamber and have been keeping as many higher level cards as possible to be able to do the higher tier ones straight away.

rewards were Ult Ambrose, Elite Owens and Wyatt.

Ult Sheamus is my first pro, even if we plan to just get the Ultimate we should drop down to give people the pulls towards their next tier pull, the elite if we reach it would also make good fusion food for me.

Just bothered to look and while yes Sheamus is a pro, other than Darren Young who I don't think deserves an Ultimate card he is my weakest single male.

My current plan is to save 10k Battle points to buy WM33 tier cards using them, my hope is that those and any Ultimate pro's I get will be enough to push me into WM33 tier even with my 2 Elite pro Females.

BG Rewards:UL Big E, El Wyatt, EL Jey Uso (neither a pro)

Sheamus isn't a pro either....

And got support as a tier pull.....<_<

But getting UL cards is good....