WWE Supercard

Nikki

A Double 22.8k

Bliss 24.1k

Bliss isn't really compatible with my deck and male superstars would be more useful since they can go in RD but... It's Alexa... 

Awesome work on Battleground Hitmen!

Rewards were Ultimate The Brian Kendrick, Elite Becky Lynch, and Elite Fusion Fodder (Titus)

If we could please not start the next one immediately, that way RoHitmanReigns has time to exit the team, and I can get his replacement accepted before we start the next one.

• Admin

Got Ultimate Sheamus which makes a pro from Team RD, along with Elite Naomi which is also a pro, and a Elite Goldust which would be a pro but I'm not going to bother because I don't think he's worth the effort

My team battleground rewards were 2x Elite Xavier Woods which would be a pro but can't be bothered training both, when I have a Ultimate Big Cass to train which is a better Pro from a previous RD we did, ended up using them to train Cass now onto the bouts which is the worst bit of the game.

This RD is a bust for me, no Pro's and lack of motivation to grind in the event when I could grind wild mode to train my new Big Cass so I can pro it and boost my decks more than with the Ultimate single from RD.

I got UL Heath which is a pro, but I've made absolutely no attempt to train or level up the first Heath I have.

Meanwhile Gallows is a pro too from RD, but I've made absolutely no attempt to train or level up the first Gallows I have.

• Like 1

Hooray for Ellis!!! Welcome back. My rewards were UL Kendrick, EL Kofi and EL Aries. None of them are Pros, but quickly accumulating things that will make it more likely to get future Pros. So can't complain. :)  

13 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

He already has 2 strikes on the wellness policy, but welcome @King Jaffellis Joffer back to the Hitmen!

And the first thing he does is calling Us A*****holes o_O.

Anyway I got UL Nya,EL BO and EL Balor from TBG....

I got so many cards to train and since neither make a Pro i will not worry about RD.

So I want that WM 33 Alexa from mitb,the funny thing is If i haven't cashed on the HD Alexa pair last cycle I will have by now.....:crying:

Edited by angeluzcr
  • Like 1

I'd have a lot more regrets about leaving the Hitmen, if not for all these WM33 cards I'm drowning in. Get another in 2 hours :)