WWE Supercard

Nikki

Got a SS Joe  from KOTR today, which will make a pro. Also got rewarded with two SS John Cenas from TBG. So looks like I got some grinding ahead of me to get them added to my RTG.

Man, anyone on the Hitmen getting 400 points would be made team captain, not ridiculed.

Anyway, today's good news and bad news:

Good - TBG prizes are UL Gallows (Pro!) and 2 x EL Sheamus (Fusion fodder pro!) Good thing the SS Gallows card exists because the UL art is ugly as sin.

Bad - Whilst absently mindly tapping away on my phone, I somehow bought a 1300 credit Deluxe Pack. We're talking E Miz level prizes in that BTW. Emailed support but I can't see that doing anything.

Damn, Battleground just treated me nice....

Ultimate The Brian Kendrick, which is what I got last time, for a Pro!

Elite John Cena....Pro!

Elite Charlotte....Pro!

The only problem is that I've pretty much run out of fodder to train cards with!!

That Alesister Black card is so bad ass looking. Probably the best looking card I've seen in this game.

I hope I can grind out to that WM Banks in RTG this weekend. Would make a nice little pro.

TBG was nice to me giving me an Ult Xavier Woods which will be a pro eventually, still having connection issues at home, am changing network soon anyway so may be okay then. Until then if you want me to leave to give someone from the Vipers a chance to get some better cards I would be willing to give up my place.

EDIT: Main reason for connection issues is having moved to a new area and not checking out the signal on my network, doesn't explain why the wifi doesn't work right though.

Edited by Deathlok190

TBG is trolling. Gives me 33 Corbin for my third Pro. WOOT! Gives me Ultimate nia.....two days after I used my other Ult Nia to train up a Fusion Lana. DAMMIT.

• Admin

Think I'm going to skip RTG this week, nothing attainable I want or need, and lots of other things to do. Will focus my efforts to RingDom next week, especially since my RD deck is WM33 level now. As opposed to everything else which is dragged down to Ult++ because of divas :(

I went ahead and started a new Battleground. Figured the early stages of RTG would be a nice place to accumulate charges for everyone.

Also this one will end Saturday afternoon, and figured we could take a day off on Sunday, and start fresh for Team RingDom on Monday.

Deathlok, do what you can, but don't worry if you can't. If you'll have the issue taken care of soon, we"ll cover the slack until then. You've always done your share.

13 hours ago, R.W. said:

Think I'm going to skip RTG this week, nothing attainable I want or need, and lots of other things to do. Will focus my efforts to RingDom next week, especially since my RD deck is WM33 level now. As opposed to everything else which is dragged down to Ult++ because of divas :(

I learned the hard way your ranked deck is the only one that matters for that :( 

17 hours ago, Blehschmidt said:

I went ahead and started a new Battleground. Figured the early stages of RTG would be a nice place to accumulate charges for everyone.

I'm on 18/20 on every card on my deck, of course is the shittiest deck :rolleyes: