WWE Supercard

Nikki

Can we have a team battleground started just before the team event starts, for those that will play regardless of whether or not we can reach the WM33 card? I'll be playing mostly for the board clears to push towards my next tier pull and getting those battlepoints would be useful.

Currently I probably stand no chance winning any KotR's since my deck is now WM33 tier and that means I can end up drawn against people that are lower down in the tier or people already set to move up if/when the new tier arrives. Making battleground my best chance to get WM33 cards

• Like 1

I got Black as my WM33 Fusion, which I'm fine with because I have a serious lack of good Down cards (particularly with Brock & Shamrock as half of my WM33 cards). 

Didn't get Cena in the end, but I'm not too fussed - there's no way my RTG deck would be good enough to get the event card next weekend, so I can take it easy for the most part.

5 hours ago, Deathlok190 said:

Can we have a team battleground started just before the team event starts, for those that will play regardless of whether or not we can reach the WM33 card? I'll be playing mostly for the board clears to push towards my next tier pull and getting those battlepoints would be useful.

Currently I probably stand no chance winning any KotR's since my deck is now WM33 tier and that means I can end up drawn against people that are lower down in the tier or people already set to move up if/when the new tier arrives. Making battleground my best chance to get WM33 cards

Yeah. I'll try to start one about an hour before the event.

Re: TBG, it wasn't until it was too late that I realised we weren't even in one over the weekend.

Rhyno would make a pro for me in the TRTG but I think it would only just make the penultimate or final spot of my RTG team so I've given up on UL now, aside from the AJ I just got since he's like, top 5 ish for the tier?

EDIT: Just got support Maryse as my latest 33 pity pull, at least that my first useful 33 support.

Got 4/5 wins over Mike and i'm aiming for 5/5 on each of the other two 'best decks' in our opposition, hopefully we can get a decent points haul and get some decent cards to improve our decks. Due to accidently unlocking and training away a Ultimate fusion I am having to build upto starting another WM33 fusion, am also closing on my next ladder reward which will be a WM33 male which I hope is a pro to push me closer to being able to go up to the next tier straight away.

1 hour ago, RoHitman Reigns said:

While sucks seeing Chris having issues, thanks EWB for the win will be getting in this battleground!

Oh great, now he's taunting us. That's just embarrassing.

• Like 1