Football Manager 2015

Dan

I fucking hate Jordan Rhodes in this. That dick is constantly the bane in my life. I don't know if it's how I play or if he's just extraordinarily good but he always manages to score a brace against me. Usually followed by the infuriating "Goal goal goooooal!" commentary line :bang:

usually followed by the infuriating "Goal goal goooooal!" commentary line :bang:

That commentary line ranks on the infuriating table with when the GOAL FOR TEAM flash that just continues to flash for a good ten seconds when the other team scores, bypassing the commentary.

Well, my arrogance reached a new peak and a low in quick fashion.

With every team hot and heavy trying to woo me for their side (including teams like Inter... And Blackpool?), I decided that I deserved a new deal, they refused, I leaked to the press, moneybags got angry, during the talk I said they couldn't find anyone better than me, and they thought otherwise... They axed me >_>

Well, time to strike out and take some other job... Notts Co looks awfully interesting.

Do it.

Well, my arrogance reached a new peak and a low in quick fashion.

With every team hot and heavy trying to woo me for their side (including teams like Inter... And Blackpool?), I decided that I deserved a new deal, they refused, I leaked to the press, moneybags got angry, during the talk I said they couldn't find anyone better than me, and they thought otherwise... They axed me >_>

Well, time to strike out and take some other job... Notts Co looks awfully interesting.

Do it.

Sadly, they are employing the legendiconstar Mark Yates as their manager. But man if the job was there i'd have taken it. I'm now just waiting on good jobs to open up and in the meanwhile I am focusing on the Korean teams to get them through more cups.

My South Korea team found the best way to shit the bed hard in the East-Asia cup...

4-0 win against China

6-0 win against Japan

0-1 loss against North Korea

North Korea wins the cup by 1 point, despite having 2 g.d. instead of 9...

Thanks team >_>

EDIT: Peter Bosz decided to fuck off to manage England after Rafa got fired for fucking up the EC (par for the course.) So the Liverpool job opened up and they offered me a job, so i'm back in the Premier League after being gone for two months or so. Liverpool is aging and has some insane wages on the books giving me little to no leeway to play with transfers. They're also in the Champions League, so there's that too.

Henderson is still a total stud even though he's 34 years old.

Azzaoui is the best striker in the world right now after he scored 30 last season, so he'll be my main man to get goals...

Ould-Chikh is a phenomenal offensive player who can play any position. He is also one of the main stars of the Dutch team.

Sterling is the runner up for the Ballon d'Or, and he is an absolute beast who could play a Messi-esque role.

Balotelli our favourite Italian madman is also still at Liverpool, and despite being older and the assistant rating him worse... He still scored 21 last season, so he'll stick around for sure unless a good offer comes in and I can offload his 500K a month wage.

Speaking of Messi, he has hung up his boots at 37... Ronaldo is still going.

Edited by Jasonmufc

That was the first for me, and I only did it because I figured that being at 97% average capacity all season meant we could make more money from a bigger stadium, and I knew the fans would be all for it. I'd guess that's the factor that matters, whether the fans will care enough if they hear about it.

Is Matias Kranevitter any good? I'm sure there is probably better options out there for a BWM (D) but my scout reports show great potential and he'll be a lot cheaper than trying to get Kramer back for the 2015/2016 season.

Odegaard has finally joined up with the squad but can't play in the Bundesliga until he's 17. Pretty sure if he's 17 by 1/1/2016, which he will be, he can play, so he'll be free to play starting next season. This suits me alright though because I still have Hazard who is a good player and then Kruse who does the job for me at AMC too, so Odegaard has time to settle in whilst playing with the U19s. I've also signed goalkeeper Andre Hansen on a free as back-up to Sommer because my other back-up keeper wanted out.

Is Matias Kranevitter any good? I'm sure there is probably better options out there for a BWM (D) but my scout reports show great potential and he'll be a lot cheaper than trying to get Kramer back for the 2015/2016 season.

Odegaard has finally joined up with the squad but can't play in the Bundesliga until he's 17. Pretty sure if he's 17 by 1/1/2016, which he will be, he can play, so he'll be free to play starting next season. This suits me alright though because I still have Hazard who is a good player and then Kruse who does the job for me at AMC too, so Odegaard has time to settle in whilst playing with the U19s. I've also signed goalkeeper Andre Hansen on a free as back-up to Sommer because my other back-up keeper wanted out.

Kranevitter is good. I bought him for £10m and sold him for £48m a year later.

Kranevitter is the best. He's best used as an anchorman CDM, an absolute brick wall in that position.

Secondary nationality is Italian too, so no work permit! He actually went on to switch to Italy in my game and is one of their best players.

Edited by TCO

I'm going after Kranevitter then. Should cost me £4m tops. Hope his agent isn't a cunt with wages, add-ons and fees.

Drawn up a big list of targets I want. Fierro and/or Destro top that list, followed by a good centre back - possibly Balanta but I don't want to keep going after the usual suspects with Odegaard already in my team - then I might got Christian Fuchs on a free transfer because Oscar Wendt is so injury prone it's unreal. After that, anybody I pick up just depends on who goes out.