Football Manager 2015

Dan

I believe that was the old way of exploiting the system. People would go in on the day of a country's youth intake, and sign then all up before clubs had chance to sign them on proper contracts.

Now that the intake days are randomised it's harder (impossible?) to do.

Also, going to join you on the San Marino challenge when I next load up the game. Been thinking of doing it for a while so, why not?

I feel like having 25 scouts is cheating. I managed to scout every single youth intake player in the Prem before their trials ended, allowing me to scoop a whole bunch of potential quality players for around £500k-£2m, who I'll at least make a tidy profit on if they don't hit their potential.

That seems to be my biggest problem too. I just can't seem to find strikers right now; though, it doesn't matter since I'm leading the league with twice the goals scored of the next highest team >_> In the future I may struggle, as right now I'm relying on Jordan Rhodes (currently injured and won't have too many seasons at top form left), Thierry Ambrose (scooped from Man City some seasons ago when he was transferred and playing a blinder, I turned down an £80m bid for him in mid-season), and Anthony Knockaert (actually a midfielder and not a striker, and again, getting on). I do have a striker signed from Liverpool called Stephen Wright, but he's struggled to get into the side and may not wind up as good as I'd hoped. Since I'm playing a 4-3-3 though, it means I have literally only one back up player, and right now he's being used since Rhodesy is injured.

Meanwhile my defence and midfield are crammed with talent out the wazoo.