Football Manager 2015

Dan

Okay, between Club World Championship, Prem, Carling Cup and FA Cup, I had to field a weakened team during an FA Cup match as we had 10 matches in the space of about a month. Still won 2-0, but fans are "disappointed". The fuck, guys? We played our B Team and still won with ease, be fucking happy you muppets.

Had a great first season with Newcastle, finishing 2nd and only 2 points behind Chelsea. Mike Ashley still only gives me £16mil to spend of course, even with all the TV and Champions League money coming. Props for realism there.

Best part though is the ludicrous offers for players who performed well above their ability during the season.

2ahxg94.png

Nearly bit their hand off! See you later Jack! :lol:

Even more of an excuse to retain 400k.

Also, I'm assuming you don't use per week since £400k per week would be absurd for any club, let alone League 1 Orient.

Yeah, per year gives me more of an idea of how much money I'm wazzing up the wall on certain players.

Troy's post made me realise I've never done an Everton game on any FM ever.

It shall be done! Bored of Forest for the moment anyway after a 5-4 League Cup final loss against mid table Newcastle and their 6 shots at goal.

Started the San Marino challenge as well, but pre season bored me instantly. I really need to stop starting new games, but I can never bring myself to leave a club when I get bored.

Is there a simple way to get real life logos? I'm playing with the generic ones. :/

If you play through Steam there are always pack in the online workshop

Think Linekles knows how to get it another way (might be from sortitoutsi)