Football Manager 2015

Dan

I feel like the game spams you with training and international break injuries right before a run-in or a congested fixture list. I always seem to get hammered with them in and around March of seasons after winning the Champions League. This is right before you have about 2-3 games a week due to the stupid Club World Cup.

Speaking of annoying injuries. I'm top of the league in November and both Krul and Darlow come back from the international break with injuries. :facepalm:

One bonus though is for the first time ever in FM I get to utilise an emergency loan. :w00t: But now Neil Etheridge gets to make his Premier League debut away to Chelsea who I'm level on points with. :( At least he's an international keeper, 50+ caps for the Philippines

Leighton Baines has 11 goals in January and came 3rd in the Balon D'or...

I'm also 8 points clear of Spurs and Chelsea at the top after 21 games.

I'm not sure why things are going so well. I guess it's helped that the big sides have been thoroughly indifferent - for example, Chelsea have lost 6 already and Wayne Rooney is the league's top scorer with 12. But I still never do this well, especially in the first season.

I seemed to have stumbled across a great system - one that has even got Lennon and McGeady playing well. Even losing Seamus Coleman and Lukaku for 8 weeks over the Christmas period hasn't hampered us too much.

I wonder how long it will last.

Leighton Baines has 11 goals in January and came 3rd in the Balon D'or...

I'm also 8 points clear of Spurs and Chelsea at the top after 21 games.

I'm not sure why things are going so well. I guess it's helped that the big sides have been thoroughly indifferent - for example, Chelsea have lost 6 already and Wayne Rooney is the league's top scorer with 12. But I still never do this well, especially in the first season.

I seemed to have stumbled across a great system - one that has even got Lennon and McGeady playing well. Even losing Seamus Coleman and Lukaku for 8 weeks over the Christmas period hasn't hampered us too much.

I wonder how long it will last.

Knowing my first season at Liverpool, it will last until the very end, then you'll slump so bad that you'll lose out on the CL...

Finished respectably at 13th with Leicester in my first season in the Prem. Spurs seriously under performed and sacked their manager, so I went for the job. Ended up getting it, and although I think I could've done a lot with Leicester team, obviously Spurs was too good to turn down for me.

The squad needed a lot rebuilding, but thought I'd done well to bring a bunch of young players in at the start of the season. The one place we didn't need fixing was up front, as we have three very good strikers, one with bags of potential.

...and 10 or 11 games in I'm doing the worst I've ever done with a team before. Outside of a 3-0 win against Arsenal, I'm just doing so badly, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got sacked soon. I can't win away. I dominate games at home, but don't score, despite the wealth of strikers and two great inside forwards. I'm trying everything, but other than the win at Arsenal, nothing's really working. Things are getting slightly better, but it's just not happening for me at all. We have shots, we create 2 or 3 clear cut chances a game, but my really good strikers just aren't putting enough away, and my attacking mids aren't chipping in goal-wise really.

:(

Finished respectably at 13th with Leicester in my first season in the Prem. Spurs seriously under performed and sacked their manager, so I went for the job. Ended up getting it, and although I think I could've done a lot with Leicester team, obviously Spurs was too good to turn down for me.

The squad needed a lot rebuilding, but thought I'd done well to bring a bunch of young players in at the start of the season. The one place we didn't need fixing was up front, as we have three very good strikers, one with bags of potential.

...and 10 or 11 games in I'm doing the worst I've ever done with a team before. Outside of a 3-0 win against Arsenal, I'm just doing so badly, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got sacked soon. I can't win away. I dominate games at home, but don't score, despite the wealth of strikers and two great inside forwards. I'm trying everything, but other than the win at Arsenal, nothing's really working. Things are getting slightly better, but it's just not happening for me at all. We have shots, we create 2 or 3 clear cut chances a game, but my really good strikers just aren't putting enough away, and my attacking mids aren't chipping in goal-wise really.

:(

Did I miss a memo where people regarded Spurs as an unmissable job opportunity?

• Like 3