Football Manager 2015

Dan

So...I'm still learning the ropes with FM 15. Can I add new leagues after I've started a game? I only loaded some English leagues and MLS (shut up <_<) when I started thinking it'd just be a practice game, but now I want to throw in La Liga and some others.

And if I can, how do I? Thanks!

Yes you can, but they will only start up when it next comes round to their annual reset. For example, La Liga's season officially starts on July 9th each year, so if you add the league in December 2015 then it won't become playable until July 2016.

To do this, go to the FM menu (top-right, next to the date) and the option of "Add/Remove Leagues" is about halfway down the drop-down menu.

• Like 3

Premier League is weird in my PSV game. Chris Smalling finds himself at Arsenal, Branislav Ivanovic joined Utd, Man City grabbed Cody Cropper on a free after he was released by Southampton and Liverpool's second string keeper is Tomasz Kuszczak.

Kolo Toure was released and finds himself playing for Barcelona... in Ecuador.

QPR's business has been eclectic:

Emmanuel Mayuka 375k
Jamaal Lascelles (loan)
Emmanuel Riviere 600k
Robby McCrorie 80k
Leon Britton 75k
Zdravko Kuzmanovic 1.2m
Joleon Lescott 650k
Scott Sinclair 1.8m
Joaquin 140k
Robinho 230k
Scott Malone 4m
Ayoze 1.5m
Fraizer Campbell 1.8
You can make a fairly poor backroom staff out of retired players as well:
Abou Diaby Scout
Paul McShane Coach
Brad Jones GK Coach
Shaun Wright-Phillips Assistant Manager
Joey Barton Manager
Peter Crouch Assistan Manager
Didier Drogba Yth Coach
Andrea Barzagli Coach
Anatoliy Tymoschuk Yth Coach
Claudio Pizarro Scout (with a JPP and JPA of 2 and 3 respectively)
Of those only SWP (attacking and rather amusingly fitness) and Drogba (good all round stats for a younger yth coach - signed him to my backroom) are any good.

Got my youth intake at Liverpool... "One of the most gifted players of this generation", Oh boy!

Another god-damned Left back! Bringing my total of good left backs to a whopping 5.

BPZ857z.gif

So now I have Andrew Robertson, Alberto Moreno, 24 year old Juan Manuel Sanchez, 17 year old Tamas Docs, AND 15 year old Neil Isaac, everyone but Robertson restricted to the left side too...

Robertson is 31, Moreno is 32... So they're not big issues when Docs/Neil start to become good in a few years, but Juan Manuel Sanchez is 24 and my predecessor spent 11M to sign him from Sociedad, and he's been whinging away multiple times about not having enough playing time (12(5) league games in March), and he's good enough to not simply do away for a loss either.

I also can't cherry pick talent either, since the team is 49 million in the red thanks to my predecessors wish to give Henderson, Sterling, AND Azzaoui 800K a month, among others... And well, those three guys I can't just sell either because they're the guys that are keeping me competitive... Besides, selling Henderson and/or Sterling would end up with me being lynched by a legion of angry scouse.

3rd in the league still, 9 games to go, 8 points removed from first placed Man City, so there's an off-chance I can still win the league... Also in the CL Quarter Finals against Dortmund, and in the FA Cup Semi's against Man Utd.

I need to win as much as possible and rake in a lot of prize money, and perhaps sell on a Azzaoui to get into a decent financial position again. Spending 10M a month simply is too much for my frugal heart to bear.

• Like 1

Well the first thing to do is to get rid of the two left backs over 30 immediately and train one of the other ones, preferably with a semi-decent right foot, to play left back.

Job done!

Moreno is very much surplus to requirements, and he's the only one that hasn't been moaning about his little playing time, and he's probably the first one out.

Robertson is 31, but he's pretty much right there at his peak and is the best left back of the side. He's been in top form all year, and unless I get a good bid I don't feel like shopping him out.

Juan Sanchez on the other hand, he's 24 and he's also really really good. He's good enough to keep around, and with my training schemes he's rapidly improving and getting to the point where he's equal to Robertson. He wants first team footie, obviously enough. But if I sell him I both lose a very good player, and I will probably end up losing money after my predecessor spent 11 million on the kid.

Tamas Docs, 17 years old is loaned out to Tromso for the time being, he needs the playing time to get better, and with the logjam time isn't going to happen at Anfield.

Then there's 15 year old Neil Isaac who might become the best left back since Baines. Knowing the left back predicament, I immediately put him on getting natural at right back asap. He's moaning about the extra training, but it'll be better in the long run.

But seriously, i'd have preferred a right back... The only guy I have there is Chambers, and in a pinch Robertson can be put there...

Ditched FM Classic for a planned long-term full Newcastle game that'll hopefully see through until FM 2016.

Had a decent start, beat Swansea and Palace, lost away to Southampton. Next up was Man United at home. Tight game, 0-0 at half time. I don't make any changes at half time, and I proceed to score seven goals in the second half to win 7-0, with braces from Sissoko and Janmaat of all people. Weirdest game I've seen in a long time in this. o_O

d967b1881758c1d106c9af4913c30add.png

At least there's one nice thing about this season... Properly trounced my former team and showed Moneybags Al-Fawaz that I was indeed right in that I was the best manager, screw that guy and yay for my first ''major'' trophy!

The CL Semi Final was extremely gutting because we ran through the knockout stages by beating Monaco and Dortmund, and we had also beaten Man Utd 4-0 in the FA Cup Semi Finals before, so I knew we could beat them. We had a shitty 0-2 loss in the first leg, and we were leading 3-0 before the team decided to completely fall apart and give Man Utd the finals spot. I really hope PSG beats the living shit out of United in the final for that.

Needless to say, also very very annoyed by the fact we fucked ourselves out of playing in the Champions League by failing to beat god-damned West Ham and Southampton, those were games we should've won and the team just decided that they didn't feel like it...

As a result, the team is a bit in flux. Raheem Sterling has told me that he wants to leave to a club that does play Champions League, and he's 30... So i'm not going to earn the jackpot with his sale. Also the team is in shit-creek financially, the predecessor has burdened me with a bloated wage bill and a lot of overpaid players who are also aging quite badly.

So going into next season I need to rebuild the team, I have already sold Balotelli back to Italy, so that's one guy off of the wage bill. I also sold Maxym Koval to Sevilla to fully give Jack Conway the main role between the sticks without anyone whinging about it. I am planning on selling quite a few players, especially anyone over 31 who isn't named Jordan Henderson are on the axing list... I will also sell Ould-Chikh, Azzaoui, and Chambers if big money bids come in. I am 41 million in the red, and I need lots of money if I am to field a top 5 squad next season.

Basically, time to start the rebuild...

Oh, and here are some screenshots for you screenshot loving people...

All players who have played...

Bilal Ould-Chikh

Raheem Sterling

Julio Cesar Iturra

Jordan Henderson

Callum Chambers

Ismael Azzaoui

Martin Haysen (Best Young Player)

Jack Conway

Neil Isaac (Best Intake player)

My Terrible Financial situation

My Terrible wage situation