The Flash

TKz

Some site - The Nerdist, maybe? - pointed out a while ago that the show has already used the majority of the Flash's big enemies. Maybe they'll do like Arrow and Supergirl, and borrow more of other heroes' villains.....

I wonder if The Eradicator (the Flash character that existed before the Superman one) will ever pop up?

As far as evil Speedsters go there's still Johnny Quick, Godspeed and kinda sorta Cobalt Blue.

15 hours ago, GhostMachine said:

The Flash should really be called "The Fastest Man Alive....except that guy, that guy, that guy, him, aaaannnnd.....him."

He's always the fastest man alive. He can time travel and a future version of him is always the fastest man alive.

Also, I know I'm a minority in this but I really don't mind speedsters as the main villains, but I think I'd be happy to see a season without the mystery of "who is the villain under the mask?" again.

• Like 2

I wouldn't mind the evil speedsters if a. there wasn't one every season, and b. instead of the problem being that they're faster than Barry, the problem is that they have additional abilities that Barry doesn't have, or can do tricks using their speed that Barry can't do. (And the solution isn't Barry learning how to do those tricks so he can fight fire with fire. Let him learn to do those tricks after they're beaten.)

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Season 4 Cast news: (Includes spoilers for season 4!)

Spoiler

We got some casting news during The Flash SDCC panel:

Danny Trejo (Machete) is set to join the cast as Breacher, a bounty hunter and father of Gypsy (Jessica Camacho).

Neil Sandilands (The 100) is The Thinker, a metahuman who battles The Flash throughout the season. He is billed as the "fastest mind alive" and plans to fix what he believes to be wrong with humanity. We have more details on The Thinker down below.

Kim Engelbrecht (Dominion) plays The Mechanic, an engineer who creates devices for The Thinker. She is the villain's right hand. 

Also, Tom Felton will not be returning as a a season 4 regular.

Edited by Tkasto
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You really shouldn't watch the crossover as part of the show. Watch it with the others like a movie.

On 8/23/2017 at 05:24, Lars Kuyt said:

So I am now getting through season 3 and I;m at the Invasion episode. Now I'm getting confused with 3 other shows joining this one 

On 8/23/2017 at 15:28, =BK= said:

You really shouldn't watch the crossover as part of the show. Watch it with the others like a movie.

Yea...someone cut it together to be more movie-like and its awesome.  PM me for details <_<

• 4 weeks later...

Spoiler for the picture

Oohhh Nazi Flash!

• 3 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Tkasto said:

So The Flash is back and I'm excited. About the ending:

Hide contents

Surprised they already introduced The Thinker. But they did it in a very good way. Also, in my opinion he looks amazing.

Yes, but....

He looks like Metron meets Robocop, kinda.

First ep was good...

Spoiler

Really glad we aren't getting another mystery man as the bad guy. Bit disappointed that Barry's weirdness is basically gone in one episode (though it'll obviously come back), as that could probably have gone another episode or two, but since it'll inevitably re-occur, I'll withhold criticism.

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Tkasto said:

Last night episode had to be one of the best episodes of The Flash so far.

Yeah, last night's episode was super fun. The new character is going to be awesome, I feel (though it kind of sucks that we swapped out one of color to have another straight white guy hero in the Arrowverse), and the special guest star was okay. I hope it wasn't due to Tom Cavanagh's excellent direction that the episode was good, though, and especially that the new character doesn't regress and that instead he becomes a full-fledged and hilarious member of the team.