The Flash

TKz

21 hours ago, Benjamin said:

Was nice to see Thawne disguised as Harrison Wells again. Probably my favorite Tom Cavanaugh. 

Good to see that we'll be seeing more of him this season, too.

Really wish the whole Cicada thing would go away again, though. His tragic backstory is pretty by the numbers and as boring as DeVoe's was for me.

Yeah, I think Cicada should have been a 3 or 4 episode arc that ties into something bigger. Agreed on the back story being as flat as DeVoe's, but at least the latter had something that resembled charisma (if even it was pure cheese, which I do enjoy). That said, I have enjoyed the season so far and I think the core characters have been written well this year. Needs more Dibney though. 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Oh my God Barry getting framed for murder is dumb. He could have ran that fuckin body and everything else away.

Oh Christ, I just watched a "Hero in prison" arc in Arrow.

DeVoe taking his hosts accent makes no sense. An accent isn't physical, it's mental.

They need a nontech way to take down a satillte and they're all up in a tizzy about a criminal enemy in Amunet.

YOU STUPID FUCKS, YOU KNOW SUPERGIRL.

Oh my god his wife just said he could beat anybody Barry knows with his power combo after mentioning Kara.

Really?!

Maybe he could beat Supergirl in a fight but she doesn't have to fight him to bust those satellites now that they're up!

Why does every lady in this universe get a domino mask? Why can't Excess have a Wally style open top cowl? 

Edit: Ha! She said schway! Batman Beyond's future lingo has made it into other parts of the DCU. 

Oh her name is XS. That...kinda weird.

Oh and the idea that Green Arrow tried and failed to beat Cicada is just hilarious. A near crippled former drunk with a grudge and a dagger is harder to beat than Ra's Al Ghul or Mirikuru enhanced Deathstroke?

20 hours ago, =BK= said:

Oh her name is XS. That...kinda weird.

Oh and the idea that Green Arrow tried and failed to beat Cicada is just hilarious. A near crippled former drunk with a grudge and a dagger is harder to beat than Ra's Al Ghul or Mirikuru enhanced Deathstroke?

Cicada became more powerful as time passes, according to Nora, also he got the superpowered dagger, also is was  about stoping him rather than beating him, he always escaped.

Spoilers since I don't know how far BK is into the season based on his comments but regarding Green Arrow losing to Cicada..

The Cicada we meet is not the same Cicada from Nora's time period that beat Green Arrow.

Edited by St. Dubb

Spoiler

If Barry or Iris don't eventually realize how fucked it is that Nora's mental defense mechanism manifests as Reverse Flash instead of HER DAD, THE FLASH, then I'm going to scream. 

I miss Zoom.

Also I just realized something based off The Flash museum.

Spoiler

I guess Wally never takes up being The Flash because that museum is clearly alllllll Barry and Nora has no issue calling him Kid Flash when they meet. Kinda shit because Wally in the comics actually ends up being a better Flash than Barry.

They even have a new costume to use these days instead of sticking him in Barry's suit.

latest?cb=20141028015245

I'd love to see interaction between any combo of RF, Zoom and Savitar. I think the closest thing was Black Flash and RF in Legends and that wasn't even the good RF and Zoom.

I never thought my favorite song would be used in The Flash.

"Barry, we agreed to never use the cure as a weapon like you did to King Shark"

YOUR PLAN IS TO USE IT AS A WEAPON ON CICADA, YOU HYPOCRITICAL ASSHOLES.

• Like 1

Oh my god, Godspeed looks amazing.  Best villain costume since Zoom.

• Like 1

On 08/07/2019 at 03:48, =BK= said:

Oh my god, Godspeed looks amazing.  Best villain costume since Zoom.

It really was, and I hope they find a way to bring him back