The Flash

TKz

• 2 weeks later...

I know people are going to irrationally hate the episode, but I thought it was fun.  

You always hear Barry talk about the joy of being a speedster, but he always looks miserable with all the terrible shit happening.  To see Iris's pure joy to experience what its like was great

• Like 1

Iris was definitely the best part about this week's episode.

Spoiler

The horrible thing was everybody else just standing around for no reason! When Caitlyn screams at Barry during the mid-episode crisis when Iris is first using her powers, it was so stupid. Pretty sure everyone else in the world was wondering why Cisco and Killer Frost were just standing around there. They should have breached and helped Iris that time, but it was just done so damn poorly.

Also, second week in a row that we haven't seen DeVoe. Ever the show knows he's a fucking awful villain. They also bring up that the police chief and the judge want to sit down with DeVoe then completely forget part of that episode. I bet they wish they could forget the entire storyline, too.

• 2 months later...

Watching the finale, I know this season hasn't been too acclaimed by a lot of people, but I have loved it.

Spoiler

We all knew Ralph was coming back, but I still grinned and yelped when he appeared. Hartley Sawyer is an absolute treasure and I would totally watch a spin-off featuring just him. It's rare you get four seasons in to a show with such a fixed cast and find someone who feels like they have belonged there all along, but Ralph is absolutely that.

I also really like Marlize and hope she becomes a re-occurring character of some kind, and despite criticisms of him I have found Devoe to have been a thoroughly entertaining foe who has felt like a constant and very real threat.

• Like 1

On 29/05/2018 at 21:01, Benji said:

Watching the finale, I know this season hasn't been too acclaimed by a lot of people, but I have loved it.

Hide contents

We all knew Ralph was coming back, but I still grinned and yelped when he appeared. Hartley Sawyer is an absolute treasure and I would totally watch a spin-off featuring just him. It's rare you get four seasons in to a show with such a fixed cast and find someone who feels like they have belonged there all along, but Ralph is absolutely that.

I also really like Marlize and hope she becomes a re-occurring character of some kind, and despite criticisms of him I have found Devoe to have been a thoroughly entertaining foe who has felt like a constant and very real threat.

I agree with pretty much everything you said here. I've really enjoyed this season, including DeVoe. 

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Okay. I've really loved this season so far. The dynamic between Iris/Nora/Barry is great. Sherlock Wells. Dibny is an amazing add to the cast. And I'm definitely feeling the real threat of Chicada too.

Can't wait for more.

Apparently Joe is going to be off the show for a while at some point. The reason they've not shown him walking around much is because Jesse L. Martin suffered a back injury in between seasons, and he's going to take time off to recover.

So, Kidnapped or Cicada/Chicada beats him up pretty badly?

I never even noticed it until I saw some comments on an Episode review, but yeah he hasn't done much this season besides stand in doorways or sit down. Just so long as they don't kill him off, I'm okay with it.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Tkasto said:

Last episode:

Hide contents

Fuck me, was Ragdoll creepy. But I wouldn't say no to a horror movie about him. 

Oh yea he was!  The movements alone, but then they added in the sound effects and ugh...

j5bodd1xj4z11.jpg

On 16/11/2018 at 12:49, GhostMachine said:

The actor who played Rag Doll was a former America's Got Talent contestant, with Phil Lamarr (John Stewart from Justice League and other DC cartoons) doing the voice.

Phil "You've played at least 1 videogame he's done a voice in" Lamarr

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Tkasto said:

Ever since this season started I tried to figure it out why does the actor that plays Cicada looks so familiar to me. And I have finally remembered and realised he is the guy from American Pie.

Pretty sure thats the only thing he's known for

Was nice to see Thawne disguised as Harrison Wells again. Probably my favorite Tom Cavanaugh. 

Good to see that we'll be seeing more of him this season, too.

Really wish the whole Cicada thing would go away again, though. His tragic backstory is pretty by the numbers and as boring as DeVoe's was for me.