MLB: The Show 15

Meacon Keaton

I'm a Cardinals fan but I haven't been keeping up to much lately with baseball, what would be a good team that has a few different great looking prospects I could start a swimming franchise with?

Basically I'd like to have a franchise I can sim multiple seasons with and watch how players improve from year to year based on their potential as prospects.

Fun aside: as a pre-order bonus, I was able to get one of those SkinIt controller skins for a DS4.

Naturally, I wanted a Braves skin. Options were white with blue trim, white with slightly more blue trim alongside a Braves logo, a red skin with the Atlanta 'A' and a Craig Kimbrel jersey/number motif.

I ordered the Kimbrel one. :(

They sent me the red one by accident! :)

Fun aside: as a pre-order bonus, I was able to get one of those SkinIt controller skins for a DS4.

Naturally, I wanted a Braves skin. Options were white with blue trim, white with slightly more blue trim alongside a Braves logo, a red skin with the Atlanta 'A' and a Craig Kimbrel jersey/number motif.

I ordered the Kimbrel one. :(

They sent me the red one by accident! :)

Who wants a bet they had a mad scramble to recall all the Kimbrel skins :shifty:

• Like 4

Just come across a AA relief pitcher called Buck Dukes! :D

Whenever I play RTTS, I always start with my own name, but then I love to mix things up in my different position ones. Coming up with fun baseball names is a ton of fun. Lefty Gonzalez, Bo Burns, etc. My friend has a long standing tradition of naming his player Tug Cox.