MLB: The Show 15

Meacon Keaton

I just logged in to two new friend requests...no idea who either of them are.

Hit my first home run today with Russell Martin. That was pretty awesome since I've only managed base hits and doubles. Beat Pittsburgh 10-5 with 20 hits in the game which means I split the two game Spring Training series with them. Heading into Baltimore next for a two game series. I think I'm getting a bit better with timing my swings but still hitting into a lot of ground balls.

From the last page, if it was beru04, it's me.

Won my first Diamond Dynasty last night. 1-1 in the 12th with a walkoff HR by Matt Holliday (my starter good player) after Trout put me in the lead earlier.

Brother is still bitter that I have Trout, not least because if he got Trout he'd sell him for stubs to buy Stanton >_>

Serviceable. Batting is a little spotty, but pitching is fine.

The biggest trouble mostly comes in the field, but I haven't had any throw my controller issues with it, just a touch of unresponsiveness. Mind, we're switching from Virgin to BT atm, so BT might be better, who knows!

I'm considering purchasing this, but since haven't played a baseball game since High Heat 2002 or so I'm mildly concerned about the learning curve for this.

Picked it up this morning about to get on a little later tonight, but what's the roster update that everyone is using? I know Meacon was saying something about a big update coming out later but I'm impaitent. <_<

If you're still trying out a league I'd be up for it.

PSN ID: AMBITION_less

If the Yankees are free I'll sadly take them.

Knight's rosters are suppose to be out early next week so if you need more than just those top 150 you could always just play RttS a few days until those rosters are out. They are saying these are the best rosters they've ever done by far.

I know it's a double post, but random question. Do you guys generally play your Spring Training games? I started to with my first Franchise, but when I downloaded the roster update, I just wanted to get things started where they actually mattered.

With the initial season, I usually don't play Spring Training because OSFM releases with the 25 man rosters in place, so I usually just start from game one of the season and go from there. In subsequent seasons, I'll usually play some spring games to check how my younger players handle in comparison to my veterans. Sometimes it's better to keep a 65 overall catcher who you just happen to be able to crush the ball with, than to pay way too much to an 80 overall guy that you can't hit worth shit with. It helps with managing your finances too, because if you have a cheaper guy make a big contract expendable, it gives you that flexibility to make some moves.

• Like 1