MLB: The Show 15

Meacon Keaton

It gets really hard in RTTS the better you hit and such. Difficulty level automatically goes up, which I hate

Just change it from Dynamic to whatever level suits you best.

I imagine the card mode would be fun, but I'm not really familiar with enough players. I loved RTTS on '12,but after going through a whole career, winning the WS etc. I haven't had the motivation to stick with it in subsequent years. I'd really like to try my hand at a frnachise, but I fear my total inability to hit would handcuff the team somewhat.

And that's why I've got the credit still sat in my account and not spent on this year's game.

I don't know any of the players on my Diamond Dynasty team but it's still loads of fun.

I suck at maintaining a good bullpen. I always have really good closers, but my middle relief guys are the worst. And I never think of upgrading them until they're blowing leads for me in-game. <_<

I'm the opposite. I love my middle relief. Randy Choate has an ERA just barely above 1. My closer constantly blows saves though :(

I ended up deleting my first attempt at a playthrough with RTTS - while I loved your name Country Breakfast Bacon, I just can't stomach first base.

Getting deeper into the mode than I ever manged to before though with my current CF, up to the Allstar game and loving the reduced loading times and how many games I can manage to get through.

• Like 1

So I bought this today. Looking forward to RTTS as a shortstop, and probably doing a franchise or two also.

• Like 2

I hate the fielding on this crap ... other than that it's loads of fun. Haven't played in 3yrs so it's a pretty different game and HOLY SHIT I don't hardly know anyone at all anymore ... and the guys I do know outside of Bryce Harper and Buster Posey types are all 30+ :(

Just finished my best offensive game yet, playing as a 2nd baseman in RTTS, 5-6, 4 doubles, 5 RBIs, 2 runs scored in a 16-10 loss. Now if the rest of the team could be more consistent it'd be great.

I've barely touched franchise yet, because my RTTS is going so well. It's weird though, in my first tour of duty in the majors, I helped Tampa Bay get to the second round of the post-season... then, to start my second year with the Rays, I'm still classed as a rookie and they traded me to the last place Oakland Athletics in the first month of the year. The A's bombed the previous season, and I've been able to keep them tight to the pack in the AL West as their Closer. It seems like their games are all really close, and they didn't have a single closer in the system... so I'm hopeful that I can take them to the post-season now too.