MLB: The Show 15

Meacon Keaton

I had an odd RTTS game earlier. Hit a HR first time out, got an RBI off of a sacrifice fly-ball (not that I was aiming for that, but whatever) got a walk third time out, and then my team got two runs on a passed ball on what would have been a ball 2 of my 4th at bat.

Pfft, I would never get a hit against human opponents.

Anyone know if there's a way to view to the Top 50 Prospects in Franchise mode?

There isn't a screen where they are all together. You just have to find the little indicator on all the players.

Long night of editing videos, try to log on, system update.

Try to log on today after hours of editing videos, 750 MB update.

Oy!

Yeah that stopped me from playing today too. I turned to Shadows of Mordor instead and just let it download. Hopefully I'll be able to get a game or two in tonight.

A sac-pop?!

Almost like an infield fly but not?

Yeah, Stupid update I wanted to earn my free pack for 9 days in a row or whatever before bed.

General - CPU runners were not using correct lead off logic.

Does this mean they'll tag up properly now instead of standing inbetween first and second on a deep fly like a stunned mullet?

General – Andrew McCutchen's hair has been adjusted – We gave him a haircut to match his current appearance.

This sounds like the opposite of Dredsgate from the NCAA franchise.

General – Sounds of the Show issues have been resolved. Custom music was not being saved correctly where users intended them to.

Custom sounds? Since when?

AI tuning – Bunt success rate was incorrect/too successful and accurate.

They better not have messed with human drag bunting, I was just getting the hang of that shit. <_<

I'd consider the league but I'm alternating too much between the Show and FC4 to commit to one right now.

Almost like an infield fly but sac flies can be done on purpose.

And they'll still stand in between unless they are looking to tag so they don't get stuck so far away in case the outfielder drops the ball.

• Like 1

Been playing RTTS as a starting pitcher a bit, however the logic is flawed for manager moves during the game, and just generally the CPU sucking if you let it play for you (especially while on lower difficulties.) So that's probably done with and I'll jump into a franchise with the Jays soon now that I have time to play PS4 again.

Looking forward to doing more hitting once playing both sides of the ball, and to start messing with the new directional batting I've read up on at a few places.

And they'll still stand in between unless they are looking to tag so they don't get stuck so far away in case the outfielder drops the ball.

Yeah I've done my fair share of Sac Flys but in my head I thought a Sac pop-up to second would be shallow enough for an infield fly rule to be called. You'd need Benny The Jet type speed to make it home in that case.

I'm just going to keep calling my teammates stupid for not tagging up properly when the fielder has enough time to set up a picnic under the ball.

If dummy had of stood on first and waited for the fly out before going for second he'd be in scoring position instead of stuck at first because he had to backtrack, twit :/

Yeah I've done my fair share of Sac Flys but in my head I thought a Sac pop-up to second would be shallow enough for an infield fly rule to be called. You'd need Benny The Jet type speed to make it home in that case.

I'm just going to keep calling my teammates stupid for not tagging up properly when the fielder has enough time to set up a picnic under the ball.

If dummy had of stood on first and waited for the fly out before going for second he'd be in scoring position instead of stuck at first because he had to backtrack, twit :/

Runners don't usually tag up from first to second. The throw to second from the outfield is too short to have a good chance at making it.

• Like 1

Runners don't usually tag up from first to second. The throw to second from the outfield is too short to have a good chance at making it.

... That actually explains Alot, Now I feel like a bit of a turd for yelling at my teammates. Cheers
  • Like 1