Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

It's not hard to be a step up from Brad Jones.

But does Bogdan have better hair. He's gonna have to step up in that regards.

Liverpool have signed Adam Bogdan from Bolton.

DONE DEAL!

Leaning picture confirmed.

mey0NnpVO2KwzEUrmjztesQ.jpg

• Like 2

Premier League teams signing any old shite English goalkeeper to fulfill their homegrown quota is my favourite trend of the last few years. Luckily, Newcastle United were well ahead of the curve with Rob Elliot

Will be interesting to see who turns up at Man City this summer. Outside of Joe Hart and Gael Clichy they have zero homegrown first team players.

• Admin

Premier League teams signing any old shite English goalkeeper to fulfill their homegrown quota is my favourite trend of the last few years. Luckily, Newcastle United were well ahead of the curve with Rob Elliot

Who is Irish. :P

And City will probably resign Richard Wright again!

I seem to remember Rob Elliott is Irish. I wouldn't be surprised if Man City signed Richard Wright again either.

Edit: fuck you Lineker, you can't delete your quintuple post just because you're a mod :shifty:

Edited by Gary MattAllister
  • Like 1

I imagine City will do a Chelsea and just not register a full 25 players.

They'd have to register only 19 players though to keep 6 spots 'free', which would lead to some incredibly expensive and angry reserves.

They're going to have to buy some players who qualify as UK homegrown, they might aswell start with a token overrated English winger.