Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

According to some turkish paper, Podolski has agreed to join Galatasaray. For 1.4 million. I don't care what age he is or what team you support, that's absurd. Absolutely mental letting him go for that much. Celtic should have bought him :(

It's only a loan deal apparently. I have every bit of confidence that Mourinho can get the best out of him and there has to be something still left in the tank.

Could be a shrewd move. Now it'd be great if they'd leave Charlie Austin to Newcastle. <_<

Edited by TCO

The Falcao stories are spawning spin-off stories about Remy 'considering his future' at Chelsea, should Falcao arrive (clubs like Palace and West Ham being mentioned).

Hmph. <_<

According to some turkish paper, Podolski has agreed to join Galatasaray. For 1.4 million. I don't care what age he is or what team you support, that's absurd. Absolutely mental letting him go for that much. Celtic should have bought him :(

Is he nearly out of contract or something? That seems like an insanely low figure.

Man City bid £35.5m for Sterling.

That figure annoys me, either bid £35m or £37.5m. It's the Football Manager player in me.

• Like 5

Sean Dyche has confirmed Spurs are pretty close to signing Kieran Trippier after meeting his £3.5 mil release clause.

Would be very happy for this to go through. It's a very low fee for someone with Premier League experience, and he's surely better for Kyle Naughton who we sold for something closer to £6 mil.