Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

• Admin
Celtic striker Teemu Pukki has sealed a permanent switch to Brondby after last year's loan stint with the Danish club. The Finland international failed to impress at Parkhead after joining the Hoops from German giants Schalke 04 in 2013. But he scored nine goals as he helped Brondby finish third in the Danish top flight and the 25-year-old has now been rewarded with a three-year contract.
José Mourinho is ready to loan Chelsea players to Ludogorets, according to the Bulgarian champions’ new Portuguese coach, Bruno Ribeiro. Ribeiro is a close friend of Mourinho, with both men born in Setubal, albeit 12 years apart. Ludogorets reached the group stage of the Champions League last season and drew 2-2 at home to Liverpool. They will enter this season’s competition in the second qualifying round. “José Mourinho is like a brother of mine,” Ribeiro, a former Leeds United and Sheffield United midfielder, told Bulgarian media. “We talked about Ludogorets and he advised me to come here. It is possible that some Chelsea players will join Ludogorets [on loan]. I’ll talk with Mourinho and see what happens. Without doubt he is going to help us.” Chelsea had 26 players out on loan at clubs in England and overseas at the end of last summer’s transfer window.

Seems like a really good bit of business. That's two young players signed before pre-season for about £7 million. Interested to see where we'll go next, as I still think we'll bring in a few players because of all the players Poch clearly doesn't want anymore. But pretty sure Pritchard will get a chance next season, and maybe Alli and Tom Carroll too (but less certain about this one).

• Like 1

• Admin
Derby County have signed Northern Ireland international defender Chris Baird on a two-year contract. The 33-year-old, who has 72 caps, left Premier League side West Bromwich Albion at the end of the season.

Seems like a really good bit of business. That's two young players signed before pre-season for about £7 million. Interested to see where we'll go next, as I still think we'll bring in a few players because of all the players Poch clearly doesn't want anymore. But pretty sure Pritchard will get a chance next season, and maybe Alli and Tom Carroll too (but less certain about this one).

Quite eager to see some outopings now :P

Swansea City have completed the signing of left-back Franck Tabanou from French club St Etienne for an undisclosed fee.

Good signing that, seems he can play as a defensive midfielder as well and a better option going forward than Neil Taylor.

I like to think with one or two more signings the squad can cement their position in the Europa League spots.

With Trippier I'm really not sold on it. Hoping that Yedlin is a serious first team player next season. Dier can play back there too and like him. Walker can probably leave though.

I really don't think Yedlin is ready. He's obviously got raw pace and athletic ability, but his technique isn't great, neither is his positional sense. I think a loan would be good. He's obviously well rated in the USA set-up, but I wouldn't trust him at right back yet. And I'm way more for Dier playing in the middle.