Summer Transfer Window Thread 2015

Rich

Czech Republic teammate Tomas Rosicky has posted "Welcome to #Arsenal Petr Cech" on Instagram.

Having weeks to come to terms with the inevitable-ness doesn't make it any less depressing. :(

Edit: Fake account.

The second point still stands, though. <_<

Kjaer's media advisor debunked the story about the player rejecting Liverpool because he wants to win trophies. I can't see what the player has to gain out of saying that anyway.

Made up news reports getting picked up for clickbait? Well I never.

Why would this poxy phone autocorrect Toby to Tobes? :@

Oh my god that's actually more embarrassing than the nickname to begin with :lol:

• Like 4

A lot of steam gathering behind Sergio Ramos to Man United at the moment. Apparently he's not happy with the way they've handled his contract renewal, a move to Barcelona is strangely being mentioned too.

He could be pulling a Rooney and just be angry and confused, but it'd be amazing to see him in the Premier League. He's an amazing defender and at his peak right now too.